Not giving her the time though, I pushed her back so that when her knees hit the bed she sat down and letting me stand between her legs as I leaned down, her lips still attached to mine.

Pushing her back so that she was now lying on the bed she moved back, allowing me to climb on top of her as I undid her jeans and slid them off along with her underwear.

I kissed my way down her jawline as I could feel her hands in my hair and soon playing with my bra. One smooth motion and she had mine off and I did the same with hers as I continued biting at her neck before making my way down to her nipple.

"Y/N!" I suddenly heard someone else yell causing me to pull back and look at Lauren who was just as confused as I was. "Y/N!" They called again closer this time.

"Are you kidding me?" I sighed looking down at the women lying under me who was trying not to laugh. "Are you laughing right now?" I questioned raising my eyebrow.

"It's Camila." She laughed. "You gave her the key, not me."

"You told me to." I argued as I got off the bed and pulled Lauren's The 1975 shirt that she'd been wearing over my head as she climbed under the blankets.

"Will you please go get rid of her?" The brunette laughed. I picked up a pillow and threw it at her. "Y/N before she walks in here."

"I'm going to kill her." I mumbled as I headed toward the door.

"Then make it quick." Lauren replied causing me to laugh as I opened the door.

I ran a hand through my now messy hair as I walked toward the stairs. I tried making myself look at least a little presentable in the mirror at the bottom.

"Y/N!" Camila smiled as she quickly pulled me into a hug. "Didn't you hear me calling out to you?"

"Hey Cam." I smiled as she pulled away. "What are you doing here?"

"Well I haven't seen you in weeks so i guess it couldn't be to see you." She smirked. "How did the end of the tour go?"

"It was fine." I stated as I started walking toward the door. "Can we talk about this later?"

"Why I'm not doing anything right now?" She argued. "Shawn's out of town and I'm bored."

"That sucks." I mumbled but I don't think she heard me.

"Where's Lauren shouldn't she be home?" The brunette asked looking around.

"She's upstairs Cam." I stated getting a little annoyed. The older girl had a confused expression for a moment before everything seemed to click with her.

"Oh my god." She laughed. "Were you guys..." She started laughing even harder now. "In the middle of the afternoon?"

"Get out." I tried to hide my laugher as I pointed toward the door.

"Okay I'm going." She said between laughs causing me to laugh now as she opened the door.

"Bye Cam." I said as she stepped out.

"Tell Lauren I said hi." She smirked before heading toward her car but turned around again. "And have fun." She winked as she opened her car door.

"Goodbye Camila." I replied shaking my head. Remind me to take that key from her.

I rolled my eyes as I closed the door and laughed, smiling to myself as I walked back upstairs. I opened the bed room door to find Lauren looking at me covered in the blankets of our bed. I don't think I'll ever get used to that sight. She's just so beautiful.