Chapter 1

Your POV

I've been sat in the same chair all day, twirling a pen in my hand as I continued staring at the empty pages in front of me. It's been like this for weeks, I can't write anything, not one song, not even a shitty one. What is going on with me? I've been writing for years and now suddenly I can't.

Getting frustrated I threw my pen at the glass and shoved all the different papers on the floor. I groaned placing my head in my hands and rubbing them over my face.

"What's wrong with me?" I questioned aloud as I leaned over to pick up the sheets.

"Still nothing?" I heard a voice causing me to turn in my chair and look at who was leaning against the door frame.

"Have you been there long?" I asked leaning back in my chair and rubbing my temples.

"A few minutes." She replied stepping inside the room. "What's going on?"

"I don't know." I sighed letting my hands drop to my sides. "I just can't write anymore. Not even a line."

"Maybe you just need a break." My fiancée stated walking over and taking my hands in her own before climbing into my lap.

"I don't have time." I replied throwing my head back against the chair. "Justin wants a song, everyone wants a damn song."

"Babe, you just got back from tour." She sighed. "And before that you were in the studio everyday." She added. "You need to relax." She smirked leaning down to kiss my neck. "Take a break."

"Lauren I really..." I started but she cut me off placing her lips against mine.

"Take a break baby." She stated again
before placing soft kisses down my cheek and to my neck.

I smirked a little once I realized what she meant. She chuckled a little as I stood up and placed her on the desk in front of us, making sure to avoid all the sound systems we had installed for our personal studio.

"Well it's about time you understood what I meant." She giggled reaching up to cup my face.

"Shut up." I replied causing her to giggle as I started kissing her neck now. 

She quickly pulled my face up so that she could connect our lips once again. The kiss became heated rather quickly causing the both of us to pull away for air. Lauren stood up from the desk and pushed me back so that she had me pinned to the opposite wall of the room unbuttoning the front of my shirt and tossing it aside as she attacked my neck.

"Upstairs." She mumbled before she pulled away grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room and toward the stairs.

I quickly followed behind her as she lead me up the two flights of stairs and toward our bedroom. She quickly closed the door and shoved me up against it as I felt her lips on mine once again.

I took no time pulling the shirt she'd been wearing over her head and throwing it somewhere across the room. I took a moment to admire her beautiful torso, letting my hands run slowly over her toned abs. It's been a while since I've gotten the chance to  look at her.

I soon felt her hands on my hips pulling me closer to her as she backed toward the bed. She stopped as she connected our lips and started pulling my shirt over my head. She continued kissing me as I felt her fingers tracing the scars that were still present from both the car accident and Brad.

Though I didn't like people seeing my scars including the one on my forehead, Lauren loved them. She always took the time to make sure I knew just how beautiful they were to her, she always paid special attention to them, even though she knew how I felt.