Call me daddy

fyi her name is pronounced like Lisa, just with a Z

enjoy!

xoxo

Mistah J invited us to go and sit on his table with him and a few of what seemed to be his henchmen. Well, actually, he didn't invite us, he pretty much demanded it. He had his own private booth which obviously seemed fitting considering he owned this club, according to Mona anyway.  In front of us was a one sided window where you could see the entire club below us. The crowd here was different. Each room created a unique vibe, filled with  a lot of un-orthodox people. The place was packed. I was amazed to realise that there were actually this many people in Gotham.

The booth we were sitting in was posh. The cold, fresh white leather embraced my olive skin on the back of my thighs. The rounded glass table was filled with ice buckets and bottles upon bottles of alcohol. A small bag of white powder was perched in the middle .  I adverted my gaze to above me, where a beautiful gold encrusted glass chandelier hung. It was so bright my eyes pulled back, simultaneously lowering my gaze. My eyes rested in front of me.

Mistah J was staring.

''So whats your name doll face?'' He asked taking a pull on his caramel toned cuban cigar. I opened my mouth to speak ''Li-''  ''Not you, I'll get to you in a moment'' He interrupted. My mouth gawked open in shock. He pointed at Mona. She was too busy dancing in her seat chatting away to one of his henchmen. ''DOLL FACE!'' He bellowed. She stopped dancing took a gulp of her drink and replied '' S..s Sorry Mistah J, my names Mona''.  ''Mona ay?'' he growled with a grin on his face. ''And you.... you.... mmm yes you, Just what is your name, Kitten?'' he asked licking his lips. ''Liza'' I said abruptly. ''Well would you look at that!'' he said raising his voice standing up. ''We have Mona.... and we have Liza.. two beautiful girls..... mmmmm '' he growled '' I wonder what brings you here to my club tonight?''

''Its actually Liza's 21st birthday today Mistah J'' Mona stated, excitement squeaking out of her voice

''Its actually Liza's 21st birthday today Mistah J'' Mona stated, excitement squeaking out of her voice. ''Oh... really? Liza, Liza, Lizzzzaaaaa''. He said rolling my name on his tongue. ''And.... do you know my name Liza?''

''Mistah J'' I replied with attitude. He threw his head back let out a loud laugh. '' To be fair I only fount out a few minutes ago'' I shrugged sipping my drink. '' Oooo I like this one, she's got attitude'' he roared with laughter, slapping his leg with his left and harshly tapped the seat next to him with his right, insinuating for me to go over and sit with him. I did. 

'' Your little friend Mona over there, can call me Mistah J, but you..... you....' he growled pushing my soft dark brown hair behind my ears 'You kitten, can call me daddy''. 

His voice literally sent shivers down my spine and goosebumps up my arm.. In a good way. I liked him. He had spunk. I didn't dare let him know that though. ''Whatever'' I said pouring myself another drink. His jaw tensed and he grabbed my thigh ''Id cut that shit out if you knew what was good for you''. I looked at him and let out a smirk ''Yes, Daddy''. he grabbed my thigh even harder and whispered into my ear ''Now theres a good girl''.