Birthday girl's first night out

Fan fiction based on good ol' Mistah J

Contains all the things we love... smut, violence, swearing and of course Daddy

This is my first fan fiction hopefully you guys enjoy it!

xoxo

October 2nd, my birthday.

I heard a demanding knock on my door ''Hey Liza, you ready to go, its almost half 10!'' shouted my roommate Mona. ''Yep, just a second'' I replied slipping my feet into my brand new red bottoms, moving my hands up, adjusting the length of my short black dress. I grab my keys, shove them into my clutch and head out of my bedroom door.  ''Jesus Liza, its your 21st, i mean give the black attire a rest for a day, jeez'' she groaned. I replied back with a fake sarcastic smile, tilting my head to the side whilst grabbing my glass of Hennessy out of her hand. ''Thanks boo''. '' I mean its cute don't get me wrong...'' she said trailing behind me

As you can probably tell, i lived in black clothing, and just because it was my 21st does not mean I would of had it any other way. After all, I live in Gotham for fuck sake, bad boy central... Ive gotta fit in somehow and that does not include falling a victim to being robbed on the street. ''Our taxi is outside, c'mon girl!'' Mona squealed, downing the rest of her drink. She seemed more excited about tonight than I was, and I was the birthday girl. ''Where did you say we was going again?'' I asked. ''Oh, you'll see'' She said with a sinister look in her eye, strapping her seatbelt in.  I frowned, and plugged the AUX into my phone, adjusting the volume to full and smiling at the taxi driver in his rearview mirror.

                                                                                      ****

We pull up outside of the club and the que to get in was immense. I stepped outside of the car and looked up in awe. The club only went up a few floors, but the whole glass tower block looked like it was dedicated to the place. The outside was full of gold and white lights, almost illuminating the whole street. In the centre of the building was a huge silver metallic door, honestly big enough for a giant to pass through.

The deep dark night sky of Gotham seemed like it was standing proudly over it. The moon in its full phase boldly adding to the dynamic and atmosphere surrounding the place. ''This place looks lit - literally!'' I said to myself. ''Knew you'd like it'' smiled Mona, grabbing my hand and heading to the front of the line. Mysterious sounds and smells filled my senses. Cat calls, people moaning about us cutting in front of the line, the bouncers roughing people up in the corner, I could smell smoke. Peering to the left of me I could see fire breathers in the distance on stilts, moving like a feline to the bass of the music coming from inside. My anxiety started to set in. ''Fucking hell Mona, this place is like a circus, and we haven't even been inside yet''  I said nervously, not knowing what to expect. She ignored me and grabbed my hand pulling me in next to her. ''Can I see your ID's please ladies!'' Bellowed a voice close to my face, startling me out of my trance. ''Yeah sure, sorry.'' I said fumbling in my purse handing him my ID, almost dying of a heart attack. I sent a sharp look  over to Mona, she rolled her eyes. ''Happy Birthday'' He winked whilst unhooking the red rope, edging us towards the big metal door '' Enjoy your night ladies.''

With two rough bangs on the door, it opened and two ladies in masquerade masks greeted us from behind the door, roughly stamped our hands and in we went. I rubbed my wrist from the pain, and tried to examine the stamp under the floresent lights. It appeared to be a outline of a kitten. I looked at a guys hand who was standing next to me and his had a outline of the letter 'J'. Humph ''Funny''  I said to myself.

As we walked through the club the music was blaring, I could feel the bass of the music in my chest. Purple Lamborghini was playing and as me and Mona was moving through the crowd towards the bar I started to move my hips to the beat, keeping my hand on her shoulder at all times, so I didn't loose her. The ground floor bar was hella packed, so we moved up a couple floors. The higher up you went in the club, the more divine the decor started to become. Downstairs was filled with purple and green lights, graffiti on the walls. The next levels had a red undertone to it, burgundy velvet chairs, and stripper poles. It had more of sexual gentleman club feel to it. The floor we was on was gold and white. It looked hood rich and classy. 'I like this one' i thought to myself.

We headed over to the bar. ''Hey muffin, can I get 4 tequila shots, and two Vodka cranberries please'' Mona said flirtatiously to the bartender. He winked and started pouring out our shots. I scanned the room whilst waiting, trying to stalk out any prey that I could possibly attempt to pull on my birthday. All of a sudden a guy with bright green hair caught my eye. He was sitting in a booth, drooling over a stripper dancing in a gold cage, viciously clapping his hands like a little child every time she did a 'trick'. Turning to his friend shouting ''Did you see that?!... wow, amazing''.  My spying was interrupted by Mona shoving my shot into my hand ''To the beautiful birthday girl, its time to party hard in this motherfucker!'' she shouted raising her shot glass and downing it. I slammed mine down hard almost breaking the glass, whilst sucking on a lemon to get rid of the taste. People at the bar must of heard what she said because they were all looking and cheering and telling her to 'Chug Chug Chug'. I laughed and looked away a little embarrassed, only to lock eyes with the green haired man.

We were looking at each other for a while. Just glued there, he literally looked like he either wanted to kill me, or eat me.... both resulting in death I suppose.

He turnt to the man that he was with and shouted ''Oh SHIT!''.

Mona stopped chugging and nudged me ''Uh excuse me babe... but you do realise you have just caught the attention of Mistah J'' she said looking a little frightened. ''Who?'' I replied. She gave me a death glare ''Who?! bloody who? The Joker, the guy who owns this very club, who owns Gotham city, the guy who probably owns every single girls vagina in this joint!'' she said out of breath. ''Im not too sure about the last one'' a strange voice said.  We turnt around startled to find him behind us. ''I don't own you'' he said pointing at Mona ''And I definitely don't own you... yet''  he growled tilting his head to the side, giving me a sinister smile which showed off all of his metal plated teeth.

I looked at Mona, she looked at me. ''Well shit then, who fancies another drink!?'' she said finally taking a breath.