chapter 71

Roshni pov :

its been two days since we came here and I was running on the beach admiring the beauty of early morning . when i got back drew was still sleeping . "drew wake up we have to go shopping " i said . he pulls me over him and kisses me on the neck . " as much as i know you don't like shopping " he says . " i still don't like it but our kids would complain why we did't got them anything ?"i said . i stand up and away from him . " where are you going ?" he asked me . " i'm sweaty and i need a shower " i said going into the bathroom . he comes after me "do you mind if i join you " he says . " my husband Mr mathis wouldn't like that " i said . " i don't mind making love to you mrs mathis " he says closing the distance between us ." you always have to turn me on don't you " i said following him into the bath tub . he nibbles my and let out a moan . He brings his right hand between my legs and suddenly he stops . " why did you stop ?" I asked him as he gets out of tub and goes for shower . How can he just turn me on and get away with it . He just can't do that and after half an hour i was ready to go for shopping and drew was waiting outside . Then i came up with an idea and i go back to our bedroom . I started touching myself and i imagine about drew touching me doing things to me .

Drew pov :

Its been twenty minutes now and roshni hasn't come out . The boat is ready to leave so i go inside and look for her . I look everywhere down stairs and she is not their at all . I go up and then i hear a sound of moaning . Then i put my ears on the door . Its was her voice and my blood started boiling . She was cheating on me but who how and when . I look for my extra set of key and opened the door . I see her touching herself and i thought she was cheating on me . Just by looking at her im turned on . " oh your so sexy " i said . " what the hell are you doing ?" She says opening her eyes . " im watching my wife pleasuring herself and who wouldn't love that kind of sight " i said going near her . She pushed me off herself . " i don't want  to go shopping with you " she says . " we are not going anywhere because i'm going to make love to you and im sorry for earlier " i said . " no , get out of the room " she says pushing me towards the door . I turn her around and put my left hand between her legs . " i know you love it when i touch you down their don't you " i ask kissing her neck . " yeah stop teasing me and do whatever you like ?" She says . after out little hot session we went for shopping and bought some stuff for kids . we were in the restaurant and she started feeling low . so we go to the doctor . i was waiting impatiently for doctor to say something . when roshni comes and sits beside . "doctor what happened to her ?" i asked her . "your wife is pregnant congratulations "doctor says . i turn to look at roshni but she was lost in thoughts . "what are you thinking beautiful ?" i asked kissing her . "it will be our third no actually fifth child . how will i raise them all together . all my attention would be divided to them and to you "she says . "don't be worried we can do anything together and this will be my first experience with a child besides you kept radite and dylan a secret from me so i deserve to have my chance with this new baby . yes our baby "i touch her stomach softly and kissed her on cheeks . " i know i'm sorry about "she says kissing me back . after that we go back to island and watched a movie . 

please vote and comment