Chapter 65

Roshni Pov :

It's been four months and this place was making me go crazy . It wasn't helping at all they just gave me medicines and I took them but only few of them . I also had to attend group therapy where I never spoke a single word . I could just easily pull out of this programme and leave but I wanted to give it a try . I miss kids and drew badly , I wish he didn't have married Valerie so i would not curse on him but I do it to let out my anger . Sakshi calls me weekends and she told me that everything was good . My life here is just boring nothing else I could do about it . My cell mate her name is josie she is amazing . She came here to cure her addiction for drugs . " hey good morning" she says as we wake up . We had to get up around seven in the morning to volunteer for cleaning . Each and every cell has to take up the cleaning one by one for a month . So we go to the store room were the things for cleaning stuff was kept . Now we are cleaning the bathroom and a officer calls out my name . " Ms Roshni you have a visitor" said the officer . I talked to sakshi like two days ago why is she here ?. " whose here to see me ?" I asked her . " it's that celebrity actress Amanda Sloan " she says . As my mind starts processing the name . Its his ex girlfriend and teen lover  Amanda why she wants to see me ?. Then I go towards the garden where she was waiting for me .  She was sitting on the bench and I call her name . She looks up at me quickly. " they made wear these old used clothes " she says . " why your are  here ? " I asked her . " I want to talk about drew " she said . " I left him like three years ago and now he is married . So I'm not interested in talking about him with his ex girlfriend who he dated for such a long time " I said .

" I know but its something happened in our past and I think his life is in danger " she says . " what do you mean in danger ?" I asked her . " i want you to come with me to my hotel so we can talk their because i don't think we have more than twenty minutes to talk " she says . " fine , i will come with you but how did you find me ? " i asked her .

Drew Pov :

Roshni has kept her phone still its been four months and every single day I try to call her everyday but her phone goes to voice mail . I even try to look for her in London but sakshi would not tell me about her . I miss her so much with each passing day . Theeya and Valerie are good now , its like she has taken Roshni's place in their lives . Since her miscarriage she gives all her time to work and kids . I am lucky to have her in my life but I don't love her . I'm trying every way to love her . Both girls miss her and ask when will she come to see them . I don't even know where is she gone ? . I was going for a world tour in a month for my new album . This tour would be the biggest tour ever for a year if the things go right . I wish before that she comes back at least for the sake of kids . There has been no news on jared its like everything that happened never existed and both of them disappeared. It makes me feel like what if jared has her . Is she even alive ?. My brain always arises with the thought of losing her forever. But I can't deal with her being gone like this I'm going to find her .

I called jack to take me to new York . I can't wait for her I will go and find her . I can't afford to lose her again I will go crazy . I'm going to go even if Valerie is hurt . I don't care if she hates me but I will bring her to California . " drew are you sure you want to go ?" He asked me . " Yes , im sure about going you have to take me " I said to him . " okay I will book a early morning flight " he says . " I have a private jet " I said . " Evan took it for a family holiday" he says . " fine , just book a flight " I said angrily . I started packing my clothes in suitcase and Valerie was home . " are you going somewhere?" She asked me . " im going to new York to see a old friend" I tell her . " what friend as much as I know all your friends live here in L.A. ?" She says . " yeah but this friend is one old producer so I'm going to see him " I said . " fine go but I have a feeling you are lying to me. You are not going to see Roshni are you ?" She asked . " last time we checked she dis appeared" I said .

Please vote and comment 😞😉😁😈