Chapter 60

Roshni  Pov  :

I was talking to Sarah and theeya. Valerie walks inside the room with drew following her . " you can't be in here Roshni" she said . " I'm their mother no one can stop me " I said . " then i will have to call the police" she says . " I have court orders for visitation rights" I said giving her the papers from my bag . I was ready to throw it over her face but I can't be too rude in front of the kids . " fine that's good you understand a mother's concern" she says . " can we talk outside not in front of the kids " I said leaving the room . She followed me down and we go into the drawing room . " what did you say your their mother ?" I said in anger . " im their biological mother , you are nothing just a step mother to them . You will never be their mother " I said louder for to hear it . " whatever you do I'm marrying him so it makes me their mother and you will be out of picture?" She said coming closer to my ears . " Roshni you are being too loud " said drew . " I know how louder I can get . You don't get to  say a single word to me because you are the reason I'm in this condition you are liar and I hate you. Marry her or make your mistress but don't involve her with my kids . She will never be their mother " I said . Then both Sarah and theeya joined us . " hey girls whose your mom?" Asked Valerie to both of them. " we have two mom's now " said Sarah . " she is our step mom " said theeya . " what game is she playing drew ?" I asked her . " stop it Valerie" said drew. Now he speaks after being hit reason after everything  . I look at the time to see that I have a flight in two hours to new York.  " for now I'm going but I will come back soon " I said it on her face . I go upstairs with girls and talk to them. " both of you look out for each other and be careful about the people you don't know much and stop calling Valerie your mom" I said . I kiss them goodbye my children for a while . I have taken this decision to have them back and I will come back for them.

" Roshni where are you going  ?" Asked drew . " im going to new York where it all started  , so that I can finish it once for all " I said . " okay let me drop you to airport" he says . " no your girlfriend wouldn't like that she is a jealous type" I said. " it's fine I can take a taxi" I said . " no , I'm dropping you" he says insisting. We were on the way to the airport and I remember how that day he kissed me their ? . I always get reminded of our first kiss here .

Drew Pov :

I was taking her to the airport. " you know Valerie is getting on my nerves so just tell her to stop playing mommy to my kids " she says . " she is just trying to build a relationship with them " I said . " yeah by sabotaging my relationship with them " she said . Then we were at airport and she just took her suitcase and bag making her way inside. I will not follow her but i actually followed her . I run after her . " hey wait " I asked her . " what do you want ?" She asked me . " keep my children away from Valerie and keep them safe and sound " she says going into security check . I leave after she went inside. What did she mean when she said im going back were it all started . I can't understand her sometimes . I go back home and I look around for Valerie. She was in the kitchen . " why did you stop her ?" I asked her . " what if jared followed her ? It would have put children in danger " she says . " I know but still don't ever talk to her like that again " I said . " why are you being so rude to me for her ?" She asked . Her question took me off guard , what should I tell her that I still love Roshni even though I'm getting married to her in a month . " she is the their mother you shouted at her in front of the kids " I said . " they are my kids too " she says . " okay fine lets go out for dinner " I said to her .  After an hour , I took her to a Italian restaurant. " I am so lucky that I'm getting married to you. I have always been a huge fan of your music  " she said . " I didn't knew you were my fine val " I said. " I am a huge fan , I know each and every lyrics of your songs " she says fuming . " okay fine " I said .

I don't know why but lately Valerie has started behaving differently with everything going on with kids and Roshni. I miss her so much right now . Did she land safely or not . I have to send someone to keep an eye on her in new York. I miss her every minute but her stubbornly nature drives me crazy .

Please vote and comment 😊😉.