Chapter 19

Roshni pov :

Sarah and theeya were already on the dinner table when I went down with boys . Anne and drew were decorating the table . I put the boys in their chairs . I sit down with girls . " so you get to eat my mom's special food " said drew .

Anne joined us on table and drew was feeding boys . I watched being so playful with them . Sarah and theeya almost finished their food and leave . Anne also went to the guest room . Drew took the boys up . I was only left because I was eating slowly. I wanted to eat it with drew .

he comes down and finally joins me . " you still didn't finish your food" he said. Yeah , I'm eating this all . Why did i just say that ?. " you mean everything" he says . "yeah , may be " I said smiling. Drew was now eating with me . I was taking it all slowly down my throat . I couldn't do it and i go into the kitchen and throw up .

" are you alright?" He said . Yeah , I can't eat anymore. I take a glass of water . " you should take some rest " he said . " why did you kept eating ?" He asked me as we made our way to his room . " it was taste " I said . " I know you are lying to me " he said . " why would I lie about it ?" I said . " ask yourself why you lied about it ?" He says.

he always does this . He throws questions on me and I'm going to think all on it . This time no way I'm telling him anything. I go to bed and turned my face around to sleep . He was standing for a minute then he went for a shower . I changed into my shirt and shorts . I was in his closet and I start smelling his shirt it has his smell.

he has always put on this deodorant. Its his favourite one . When I was smelling the shirt again and again. The bathroom door quickly opens and I just try to put on the shirt back on hanger . Drew walks into the closet. " what are you doing ?" He asked me." I was changing, then I saw this shirt so I was just looking" I said .

" that's the shirt you gifted me " he said . Shit now , I remembered I gift it to him . You still have this I ask him ." I love that shirt " he says taking it from my hands and puts it on . I go back near bed and take a pillow. I lay down on couch . He comes out and looks at me for a minute. He was just sleeping then .

Drew pov :

she was holding my shirt when I got into the walk in closet. It was the shirt she gifted me . She didn't even remembered that . Sometimes I get so confused with her behaviour. One Tim she asked me to share the bed . Now she was sleeping on couch . I knew telling her anything is useless so I just look at her once .

I go through my phone to look at my tomorrow's schedule . Roshni was sleeping and I got up to look at her . She looks good when she is asleep but when she is not . She looks even better than anything. She still had the same body just like two years ago .

she didn't put on any weight . I go back to bed and go to sleep . I was having a nice dream then I felt a huge weight on my chest . My breathing was heavy and I quickly opened my eyes . Roshni was sitting over me with a bottle of champagne. That's mom's favourite one . " are you drinking?" I asked her .

" no I'm cold drinking you idiot , its a champagne and I'm drinking it " she said . My thoughts about her weight she is really heavy right now . " can you get off me ?" I asked her . " no , I wanna play a game of spin the bottle" she said laughing . " fine I'll play but I need to get up and your are sitting on me so i can't move " I said .

she gets off me and sits on the carpet . She offers me the bottle and I grab it from her hands . I feel better now . " spin the bottle, drew " she said and I did so . " I will ask you the questions" she said . " do you have a girlfriend?" She asked me ." No , I don't have any " I said .

" why not ?" She asked . " I love a girl and I'm waiting for her to come back to me" I said . " fine , spin it again " she said not looking at me . Now it was my turn to ask her question. Why did you eat too much ?" I said . " the food was taste " she said . " your lying " I said.

" no , I'm not lying " she said . Then she spins the bottle. " I want you to give me that shirt your wearing" she said . " no, my girlfriend gave it to me" I tell her. " you broke up with her , so she is gone and give me the shirt drew " she said louder . Her voice was holding so much pain .

I won't give you this shirt I said . Then she gets up and goes out of room.

please vote and comment. Share the story 😎. Next chapter has a mature content so read at your own risk . .