Chapter 53

ROSHNI POV:

Sasha and drew left after half an hour . I was trying to sleep but this wouldn't let me . I keep my eyes shut trying to sleep again. " you will wake her up theeya " said Sarah . I open my eyes to see my beautiful girls standing in front of me . I quickly got up and my pains shoots up. " I told you not to move like that " says drew holding me softly and he slowly lays me down . " mom we are here to see you" says theeya . " dad says you were not well " said Sarah . " what did you tell them?" I ask him . " nothing your mother has broken a bone " he says me . "  you shouldn't have brought them " I said. " there is nothing wrong in seeing their mother " I said . " I want to know about jared " he says . He knows now he will make me talk . " jared who ?" I said . " let jack come in an hour to pick the girls , we will talk after that" he says going out of room . " mom when we will go back to home" says theeya . " we will go back soon " I said . " mom I want to live here with you and dad " says Sarah . Drew  comes back with jack after an hour . He wishes me get well soon and leaves. Now I'm all alone with drew . He wouldn't leave without answers. " I know about jared Roshni" he says . " there is nothing to say about him" I said .

Drew just kept looking at me. " I will not tell you anything. Then anne joined us. I was surprised to see her . " hi Roshni how are you  ?" She says . Drew left to bring her some coffee . After he left , anne had a look of sadness on her face . " Roshni, I want you out my son's life . You are not good for him . I don't know what have you done in your past but in everyway drew is getting hurt . I thought he will start over with Valerie but if you keep coming in between them . How will he move on ?" She said . " you don't have to worry about me. I'm over him and he is into my life because we have children together . I don't feel for him anymore so stop blaming me and take your son back to California . Where his life is ?" I said . " I'm not blaming you, I just want you to keep distance from him " she says . She leaves saying that to me . I could understand her worry but I would not let someone tell me to do things . " hey , where's mom?" Asked drew . I look at him for a minute and I break down in tears right there . He comes to me hugging me. " why are you crying?" He asks . " will you do something if I ask you to" I said . " okay stop crying and tell me , I would do anything for you" he says . " go back to California " I said . " no , I'm not going to leave you like this " he says . " please go and stop asking me about jared or anyone because I don't want to see you anymore. I'm so exhausted with everything please go " I said .

Drew Pov :

Her words were so hurting. She kept crying and telling me to go away . " don't push me away please" I said to her . " im just saying go back to your life in California" she says . But my life starts on her and the kids we have . " okay fine I'll go home" I said . " you can come for radite and Dylan's birthday after two months " she says . " I know I will come back for you also" I said . " yes for the kids not me " she says . Seeing her in so much physical and emotional pain was too muc for me so I leave .
After two weeks

Since that day I didn't go to see her . I kept myself busy with my promotional tour . George was with her all the time. Nick was a huge help as he took care of the boys . I took girls back to their school . I call them everyday before they both go to sleep. I have kept my distance but how can I ?. I was in new York in between my tour to see her . I would sneak a look at her once she would sleep at night in the hospital but two days ago she was discharged. Then she went back to new jersey with boys . I had put security on her apartment in new jersey. I could not risk her safety after she was attacked two times. I was also trying to make my relationship work with Valerie and I even met her parents. Her parents are amazing and even my mom likes them . Mom even approved me on marriage with her . Right now Valerie was helping me to pick some gifts for the kids.  Finally , there birthday was approaching in few days . " how's Roshni?" Valerie asked me . We were having lunch now at her place. " I don't know , we don't talk much , I do call her but just to see the kids " I said. " okay but I thought you were on friendly terms with her " she says . " no , we are just parents to our kids " she says . " as much as I know Sarah and theeya are from her first marriage right " she says . " yes but I legally adopted them so im their father now " I said. I was losing my coolness but if she keeps asking me like this I would just snap at her . Then she doesn't says anything and we eat our lunch. She gets to questioning about Roshni sometimes may be she just cares or asks me to check if I talk to her .

 please vote and comment 💐😢😣😠☹😱.