Chapter 2

Roshni pov :

George was driving me back home it was almost 11pm . He stopped the car in front of the store . I removed my seat belt and got out of car . I said goodbye to him and took out my key from purse. " hey wait Roshni" he said coming out of car . I turned around and he kissed me . His kiss was really fast and urgent, so I responded quickly. He put his hands on my waist and my hands roamed through his hair .

then he pulled away. We both catch our breathe and he gives me a smile. " that was good " he said . " yeah amazing" . He said goodnight and drove away . I opened the door with my spare keys . when I went up Ariel was sleeping on the couch and t.v. was still on . I quietly turned the t.v off and went to my room . I changed and put a blanket on Ariel . I went to the boys room to check on them . I closed the room Door quietly and turned towards the other room . I open the door only to see to empty beds . both Sarah and theeya live in their schools girl dorm .they visit me home on weekends . than I look at time its 12 a.m. means weekend . I can't wait to see the girls tomorrow.

Drew pov:

we have been driving for five hours . Jack made sure we where travelling carefully in this black SUV. He even brought two of his boys from security team for more safety. It was 10 .a.m already when we reached the school . There were many parents picking up their children . Then it hit me we came at right time . If it's weekend Roshni would definitely come for theeya .

jack , quickly lets go to see the principal , I want to see him right now I told jack . Then he went out of car towards the school building. Waiting for him to come back he called after fifteen minute . " come inside but cover up your face " he said cutting the call . I quickly put on a white cap and keeping my head down went into the building.

I asked a woman who was sitting at reception way to the principal's office . " its that way " she said indicating at left direction . I reached office and opened the door . " welcome Mr drew Mathis " said the principal. I removed my cap and took a seat in front of him . I ordered jack to keep an eye outside. After he left , sir I want to know about a student named theeya vardhan . She is football player and received a scholarship here . I want you to give me her home address.

" Mr Mathis , I just can't give you that kind of information" he said . But please you have to tell me . I need to know. I was probably ready to beg him . But still he didn't listen's to me . I kept asking him again and again. " Mr Mathis I think now I will have to call the security, if you don't leave right now " he said . I can't afford to lose this chance to find Roshni. So I decided to leave .

I got out and jack was standing their with a questioning look . " I heard the argument, don't worry we will ask someone else" he said pointing at the lady on reception. I decided to use my stardom to get what I want . I went to her and remove my cap . For a minute she was just starring then she started shouting like a teenage girl .

look becca I said looking at her identity card . I need your help . " what help ? " she asked me. I want information on a student named theeya vardhan . She is here on football scholarship. She will be twelve years old . Please look for her and I will take you on a date with me. I had to do it . " okay don't worry I'll help you " she said .

we are waiting outside in a black SUV if you get it .come out and tell me in the car . Jack and I went back to our car . I asked him to look for Roshni. She could be here to pick up theeya . After waiting for half an hour becca still didn't showed up but jack had spotted the girls . Both of them study here . I got out of car and looked at them . They have grown few inches in last two years .

they were talking to two other girls . Then theeya ran towards a car silver in colour . A man came out of it . He had black hair and he was wearing army boots with blue jeans . A v neck shirt with leather jacket . He picked up theeya in his arms and then he went towards Sarah . He put theeya down and was talking to them. I decided to go near for a closer look .

then jack interrupted me . " Becca got the address " he said and I turned around to look at him . He gave me a paper it had a address of some book store . Then I turn around to see the man drove away with the girls. We thanked Becca and decided to follow them . But as we got near them we lost them after two signals . " I think we should go to the hotel now because you look really exhausted" said jack . But we have to look for Roshni . I can't wait to see her .

Please vote and comment. Soon will updating next chapter .