Chapter 38

Roshni POV:
I was driving back to the apartment after dropping Ariel . I park my car and took lift . I started going through my phone only to find voice message. It was from drew. He was going out with friends leaving my kids under the care of jack . I hope kids are still asleep . I opened the door with my keys and found jack sleeping on the sofa . I wake him up . " hi jack if you want to go you can leave I'll take care of kids " I said . " okay I should go he says ." how suddenly he made plans with friends? " I asked him . " I think you should ask this to drew himself" he says and leaves. I go and check on the boys .

both of them were sleeping in calm . Then I quickly take a shower and go to sleep with baby . I turned on the baby monitor and go to sleep around 11 .p.m. I wake from the baby alarm on monitor. Then I see Dylan or radite must be awake . I go to their room and put them back to sleep. Then I go to the kitchen to drink some water. Then I hear the front door of the apartment opening. I go to look who is it . May be drew is back with his friends. Drew enters with a red head wrapped around kissing him . Before they can look at me. I hide behind the sofa.

I could still hear them kissing and then he lays her on the sofa as I take a peek to see . He was kissing her everywhere and who the hell is she ? . Why are they getting intimate? . I was just sitting their listening to their hot breathes as both of them have sex . I couldn't believe he is actually moved on so I should be happy but I'm getting angry . I'm not going to be angry because of some red head . Both of them go to drew's room . I decided to go and sleep. When I try to sleep , I changed my mind and decided to check and listen if both are still up .

I run and standing in front of drew 's room . I put my ears on his door and I could clearly hear that girl moaning out his name. She is so loud and good. Drew is lucky to finally find someone in his life I guess . I go back to my room and try to sleep . I'm so jealous right now . I'm fuming with anger and I want kick her out right now but I can't do anything because its drew's new girlfriend.

After long sleepless night, now I'm in kitchen making breakfast. Then I see her wearing Drew's shirt as she walks toward to me . That shirt the one I took from him . How did end up in her hands ? . " Where did you got that shirt ?" I ask her . " I took this from his closet" she says . Couldn't she put on her own clothes and leave .
Drew POV:
I woke up and my head was so paining. I opened my eyes and looked around all my clothes were on the floor . Then I remembered going to club with Valerie and how we're partying ? . Then I realized we slept together. I quickly take a hot shower and come out to find Valerie sitting on my bed . She looks at me crying. " I'm sorry drew . I was so drunk last night" she says . I just looked at her for a minute trying to think . Then I see roshni standing at to door. I quickly kiss Valerie and hug her tightly. Roshni walked into the room ." I'm taking the boys with me to the store and I have made some breakfast for both of you " she says . She quickly leaves my room . " Why don't you take a shower and freshen up? " I said to Valerie. I put on my shirt and shorts . I go to radite and Dylan's room . She was packing their diapers and baby products. Both boys were playing in the cradle . " Is she your girlfriend or just a one night stand?" Asked roshni . " No, she is my friend . She was handling our paper work for adoption of our children " I said.
" Okay, I thought she is your girlfriend" she says. The way she said it was like there was no jealousy at all . She has to be mad at me for bringing a girl in our apartment but she was not mad at me . She was happy but she should shout or kick her out . Then she leaves with the boys and now I'm doing breakfast prepared by her with Valerie. I call Evan after sending Valerie. " I'm going crazy man . Last night I slept with Valerie and roshni is not mad . I made so many plans to make her jealous but she is so Normal about it " I said . " Look you have to stop chasing her and move on. Both of you are not good for each other maybe just let her go" said Evan . Then I got a call from Valerie. " Hi let's go for dinner and I wanted to talk about last night" she said . " Yeah okay I'll pick you up at seven" I said . I need to clear it with Valerie about last night. " Should I stop chasing her " I ask myself in a lonely apartment. I have to make a decision today what am I going to do . Roshni says move on so I'm going to do it .
I have to talk to her about this . So I drive to the store . I get in and saw Ariel working on her computer. " Where's roshni?" I asked her . " I think she is upstairs. I go upstairs and she was trying to pick up some books . " Hi " I said . " What are you doing here ?" She asked . " I just came to talk about something" I said. " Just let me put these books on the shelves downstairs after that we can talk" she says .
Please vote and comment😃😉.