chapter 23

Roshni pov :

like Ariel told me her idea of having a Nice candle light dinner. Even though I was bad in making food . I could still cook with the help of a book . I was cooking Italian dinner right now . Drew's favourite dinner was Italian. I had no idea and whole day went into a blur . Drew was still not back . I was already with food and candles.

" mom what is all this ?" Said theeya entering the kitchen . I made something for drew to apologize. " did you hurt dad ?" She said. I didn't hurt him we had a little fight . " can I taste a little mom ?" She said . Fine I said and I give her a spoon of pasta. " mom its too salty" she said . When I taste it . It turns out it is awful . I have to work on my cooking skills.

what would I do now ?. " make something else for him ?" She said . But what would I make for him . " How about noodles ?" She said . Okay lets so it I said and kiss on her head . Theeya was going through Google search to look for a simple noodle recipes for me . " mom this one looks good " she said . This looks amazing and now go back to room .

the recipe was simply brilliant and the noodles were ready . I was sitting on the dinner table waiting again for him . I don't know when but I fell asleep their only. I woke up and it was around 1.a.m . I. Heard the car being parked . I ran towards the door and opened it. Drew walked directly from my side . " are you still mad at me " I ask him .

" no ,I'm just tired and wanna sleep" he said and went to his room. " are you not hungry ?" I ask him going to his room . " no , I had dinner with some friends and why are you so dressed up" he asked me . I was wearing a white dress with silver stars on it .

at least he noticed my dress. I bought it from the near by shop which is just away from ten minutes walk . " nothing just trying something new " I said and left the room . I was so hungry and decided to eat the noodles on my own .

I was slowly eating my food after that I changed into my clothes and try to sleep but couldn't. Then I went to boy's room . Radite was woken up again and Dylan was playing in his cot . It's sometimes hard to find which one is Dylan and radite . I make them sleep finally after an hour. I get down to watch some t.v.

I was so tired and sleepy . I slept their on sofa .

Drew pov :
I woke up and roshni was not in the room . I looked into the bathroom but she was not even their . then I went down to see her if she's in the kitchen . then I see the t.v. was still on and when I look at sofa she was sleeping their and took a breath . I turn off the t.v. and picked her up . she was not heavy but really light . I take her up into the room .
I lay her down and put my hand under her neck . She puts her leg over my body and cuddled to me . I love the way she makes me feel . I want to be like this forever but I have to go and check on my children. I move my body away from her as she moves to other side.
I go to check on roshni and Sarah . I woke them up and made them breakfast. "So how was the noodles dad ?" Asked theeya . " What noodles ?" Said Sarah . " Yes what noodles?" I asked her . " Last night mom made some Italian pasta but it was so salty then she made noodles for you "she said . " Why was she cooking Italian?" I said to myself. . " Mom wanted to apologize she told me " said theeya .
Last night she was wearing that dress and I had noticed some candles too . Was she planning to apologize to me . She even asked me if I was hungry last night. I'm such a fool I shouldn't have eaten anything .
Now I have to do something so I could get breakfast to her . I decided to cook for her a bed breakfast. I was making toast with peanut butter. I took it to my room .
She would be so surprised to see me . I wake her up and give her the breakfast. I quickly go to bring Dylan and radite . Both of them started playing with their mom.
I told her to eat but she won't listen to me . I took radite from her . " Fine I'll eat. Did you feed them ?"she asked. I go to the kitchen and make some baby food.
I went back to the room . Roshni had finished her breakfast. Then she takes the baby food and starts feeding the boys . " I'm sorry drew " she said and thanks for food .
" Sorry for what ?" I said teasing her . " You can kiss me wherever you want? " She said . After she was done with boys . I took them both back to their room . Girls were watching over their little brother's. When i went back to my room . Roshni was still in her clothes and she was just about to leave for shower . " Like you said I could kiss anywhere I want " I said . " Yeah " she said sitting down on the bed . She read me so well and got on bed . I quickly kiss her and she responds to me with a urgent kiss " . I kiss on her neck and now I'll give her the best kiss . I pulled down her shorts . She tried to stop me . I rub her thighs caressing her .I put my tongue inside her and I earn a moan from her . She tries to keep away my head from her body but now she is responding with pleasure and more moans .
Please vote and comment 😘