Chapter 6

Roshni pov :

both Dylan and radite never slept so fast when I use to make then . It would take me half an hour to make them sleep . But when drew was singing to them the song he made on me . They both slept but he sang it on purpose to irritate me . " why did you sing them that song ?" I asked him .

" hey you will wake up the boys " he said asking me to keep my voice down . We need to talk right now . I said going out of room . I checked on the girls. They were already sleeping . " what do you wanna talk about?" He asked me . He was leaning on the wall and looked at me with a smile . " I don't want you to sing that song ever again " I tell him .

"it's a hit song I would definitely sing to them " he said smirking . Fine do whatever you want . I think you should leave now . " I'll be back in the morning before they wake up " he said walking down the stairs . I follow him . He calls jack to bring the car in front of store .

when jack comes with the black SUV . I go out with drew to greet him . " you changed all in two years" he said . Yeah I had to because some one's star power didn't go well for me . I specifically said it to taunt drew because when he broke with me the news reporters followed me around like vultures .

"bye jack " I said to him and left . I didn't even say bye to drew . I want or not . I lock the front door and went up to my room . George was already sleeping. I changed into my comfy clothes and went to sleep . I wish drew could be here in George's place but he is not never will he be . I'm going to love George and my feelings for drew are temporary.

finally my son's will have their father .

Drew pov:

it will be really hard for me to get her true feelings for me out . She likes George but her love for me is still there I know it . " so did she forgive you ?" Jack asked me . No but she told me something else . " what did she tell that you look so happy ?" He asked me . " I'm a father now " I said. " what ?"he said stopping the car in between the road .

"you mean to say you have a child with her " he asked me . Yeah I do have a child with her . Actually ,no I have twins .
"Did you tell Evan about this ?" He asked  . No , I will tell him when return to California. Then we drove back to the hotel . I tried to sleep but I just couldn't keep my excitement of that im a father now . I decided to call mom .
" hello , dear is everything alright" said mom . Yes mom I feel great . " you are calling me so late because you only do that when you wanna talk " she said . I'm a father now and you are grand ma . "okay you are telling me you have a child " she asked . You remember Roshni she gave birth to twin boys . Both of them look just like me same eyes , hair and face a little bit different. I'm so happy I said crying .

" I would love to see them , why don't you bring them here or I can come to California" she said .don't worry I tell you when I'm going to bring them . I tell her and after talking to her . I was back in my hotel room all alone . I have to take them with me to California. There is only one way that Roshni would come .

I called Evan and told him everything. How it all happened and I want to take my son's with me . Roshni will come now .

Roshni pov :

now drew knows and everyone would know . The media and his fans . My children are going to face limelight because of him . I was trying to sleep but thinking about the how my children's lives would be if exposed to their father's stardom.

it will not be easy to handle any of it. I have to be ready for comment and everything people will throw on me . I got up from bed and decided to watch t.v. George was already sleeping he was fast sleeper . Without doing any kind noise I went out of room . I decided to watch some news . Its been two hours , I keep on changing channels. Then finally I was feeling sleepy.

then I went back to my room before I checked on boys and girls . They were asleep peacefully in their rooms. I was finally feeling sleepy.

I must have woke up around 8.a.m . Since it was Sunday kids won't be early. I looked at other side of bed it was empty. I tied my hair in a bun and went to the kitchen. George was making breakfast . How did you manage to find all the things ? I asked him . " I just looked through the cabinets and found them " he said . He places a kiss on cheek and goes back to room .

Georg was showering and I did some laundry . Then my phone was buzzed. It was a unknown number. I picked up and only to find drew on other side . "I'm coming to take the boys and girls for a picnic " he said . Suddenly he planned on his own and cut me off .

please vote and comment. Leave your views on this chapter.