Chapter 22

Roshni pov :

when drew and I were lost in making love . I realized I'm the worst mother in the world . I forgot about my children how could I ? . " don't worry they are fine sleeping in their room " said drew. He was holding me tightly in his arms and kissing on my neck . I was feeling bad right now. I was losing interest in romance with him .

I have to see my kids . " I'm going to see if they are awake or not " I said leaving the room . I go to the room of my daughter's both of them were still sleeping. I woke them up and got them ready in half an hour. I went to see the boys Anne was with them . " thank you for taking care of them " I told her . " it's fine since drew and you were having fun . I thought why not let you both be together for a while" she said .

" yeah , oh we were just " I said in shyness. Then she left giving me a smile . This is so awkward but I was happy to be back with him . I was playing with radite and Dylan both of them were not crying much lately that I have noticed since drew has been with them . I guess I'm lucky to have him around to raise my boys with him . Even both of my daughters listen to him more now .

I was just thinking about him and he comes from behind laying kisses on my neck . " don't leave more kisses you have done enough for everyone to see . Now I have to cover it up with make-up " I said turning around. He was looking at me with a frown.

" you don't like my kisses and I won't kiss you anymore" he says and leave me their with confusion. I told him not to kiss my neck not my lips . He always goes the other way around and we end up fighting . He is really going to not kiss me . I have to apologize now .

I go after him but he isn't in the room. Then i hear the sound of his car and he left as I look through the window. I go back to Dylan and radite. Anne has already left and I still couldn't find any idea to apologize to him . Simple apology is not his thing .

I go back to his room to call Ariel . I call her and she picked up." So you got time to call me finally" she said . " yeah , I got little busy here " I said ." I know drew is keeping you to busy " she said . " can you help me with something ?" I asked her .

Drew pov :

after recording in the studio for the whole day . I went to see Evan and jemma . They live in the most popular area of California . Evan had a very lavish house . It was designed in Italian style . When I reach their I park my car in front of their home . I ring the bell on the door and jemma opened up holding her daughter Natasha.

" drew Mathis, you have alot to tell us" she Said going inside and I followed her . Evan was watching t.v when I got their . " so you got time now since you have been back here for last two days " he said . We both sit down on the sofa . " so when do we get to see your children" asked jemma joining us . You will soon meet them .

" its not easy being a father" said evan . You know I had no idea when I was looking for her and she was alone in new jersey . She started a new life with two more children and I was so blindly believed that she would cheat on me and left her . But when I found her again . I had my mind made up to get her back with me .

I will make her mine forever and this time nothing will come between us . I want her to be my wife so she will always be around me . " you want to marry her , it's good idea " said jemma . " don't rush this thought too much "said Evan. Then jemma gets a call from hospital. " I think I have to go its an emergency and so you both have to look after Natasha" she said handing over Natasha to Evan .

" okay go now and don't stress yourself" said Evan kissing her . I wanna be like this a family man . " so how did you convince her to come to California" he asked me . He was feeding Natasha and talking to me . " that are here for a week only . She will not move here so easily.

" how you plan to win her heart again . When she is dating this guy George" he said . They are not dating anymore and last night things got heated up between us . I don't know were we stand right now . " are you sure she still loves you?" Said Evan .

she told me last night in her drunken state . " I think you should consider taking things slow . This time don't get yourself friend zoned because we actually know it doesn't works in her and your case " he said . " yeah , your right she did say about being friends" I said. " you know what make her clear about your intentions her " he said .

he is right . We need to be clear on that page.

please vote and comment 😉.