Chapter 64

Roshni Pov :

Sakshi and I left for the airport . I don't know why but I was getting inside the cab I felt like drew right here . " hey come on we are going to miss the flight " she said . I get inside the cab and we head off to airport. Finally after a long flight, sakshi and I reached her place . Now I was bathing in hot water . Everyone says im depressed and lost  in my own thoughts . " Roshni you have been inside for an hour now come out " said sakshi . Now I guess she is right about my depression. I should consider the rehab idea . After that may be I'll feel better . I put on my clothes and go down to have dinner with her . " so what would you like to have ?" She asked me . " I don't feel like eating at all " I said . " you should eat you have been so weak " she says . " I miss my kids . I want to know if they eat well, sleep well and how Valerie treats them ? Or drew totally leaves them alone with nick . Nick is nice person but he is not their father . Do my kids miss me ? . They haven't try to call me once . They don't miss me at all " I said.  " hey don't cry tomorrow im taking you to the rehab centre " she said . " okay fine but I really don't want to go" I said . " you have to go okay. This is for your own good " she says . " let's eat and decide tomorrow morning" I said .

Next morning I was standing in front of the rosa depression therapy centre and rehab . I was finally looking forward to go in here and get treated . " come on you can't stand here forever" she says . When we go inside the security made us to remove everything that we brought with us . Phone , purse and even clothes . They gave us clothes that has to be worn here . There security is really tight no one leaves before the completion of the treatment. Then we asked the receptionist for depression therapy . " you have to fill this form and after this one of our doctors would meet you to discuss v problem"  she said . I filled the form and sakshi pay's for my treatment. " so I will keep coming in between to see you " she says . " no , don't come or don't tell anyone about where I am ? " I said . " don't shut me out " she says . " I will be out of here in six months after that I would come directly to you  so please don't come to see me . Live your life " I said hugging her . " okay but at least let me call you " she says ." Okay fine" I said .

Drew Pov :

I followed Roshni to the airport. Jack was on his way to airport. Why she was going to London  ?. I want to go after her but i can't since I have a family to look after . So I decided to go back to L.A. I was in my private jet with jack . " drew what's bothering you  ?" He asked me . " its about Roshni, you should seen her . She looked so pale , sad and broken its all because of me " I said . " she sold her store to pay off for the damage caused by fire " he says . " what do you mean ? . She has nothing now " I said . " I went to new jersey last week to take a look at your apartment. I even met Ariel she told me everything" he says . " what have i done ?" I said . " you can't fix it but give back what you took from her ?" He says. He was right I would give her back the custody of the kids . First I will talk to girls about it . I was finally home now and kids were sleeping so I just go to their room to check on them . When I go towards the theeya and Sarah's room I opened the door and only saw Sarah on her bed . I quickly look around for theeya but she is not in bathroom either . I pass by Dylan and Radite's room both of them look peaceful sleeping. Then I look for her in every room and go back to my room to ask Valerie where is she ?. Then I found her outside my room holding Valerie's phone . " Theeya why are you still up ?" I ask her . " I wanna talk to mom " she says . " okay fine use my phone and give me back Valerie's" I said. When I go into the room their is a call from an unknown number so I pick it up . " hello " I said but no answers. I looked at the number it's from London . I keep the phone beside her bed .

I go out and theeya was downstairs. So I went down and she was trying again . " it's switched off " she says. " why don't you go up into your room and try to sleep . We will call her in the morning" I said. " I don't want to be here I want to go to mom " she says crying. " you don't like it here dear " I asked her . " I don't like Valerie" she says . " why you don't like her ?" I asked her quickly. " she makes me dress up like Sarah and I don't like it" she says . " okay I will talk to her not to dress you up " I said. Then I take her to the room and wait their until she sleeps. Valerie's behaviour has become so controlling . I will talk to her before things are out of my hands.

Please vote and comment😊😉😈.