Chapter 20

Roshni pov :

I walk out of room balancing myself. He loves that shirt and I want to burn it . He has caused me so much hurt but I still want him so bad . " Roshni were are you going ?" He asks following me. I was just going down and then I passed the kitchen . " stop your drunk lets go back to room " he says trying to hold me .

then I run to the garage and I saw a car key . There are at least eight cars i try to count . I push the button on key and a black car is unlocked . " Roshni come back inside" says drew following me . I get into the car front seat and i lock myself up inside . Drew was standing in the front saying something. He was totally angry and even banged on the window.

I pushed down the windows a little to hear him . " Roshni get out of cat right now " he was saying . but I was watching him . He was looking great so angry and sexy in that shirt . " get into the car drew " I said and he opened the right side door and gets inside . " stop this lets go inside" he says . Lets just stay here and enjoy this time.

" you really wanna sit in this car all night" he says . Yeah , I want to enjoy. " I am not leaving you here in the car alone , what if you drove away ?" He says in concerned voice . I'm not going any were . " this time I'm not letting you go and even if you did I'll find you again " he said with softness in his eyes .

there was so much hurt and guilt he had and I just started melting listening to him . " you know car is not just for driving" I said. " what else do you wanna do in hear besides driving?" He said . His words hit me right into my ears . Now I was sitting on his lap . He was really shocked at first and he started sweating.

" are you scared of me ?" I ask him . " no " he says and I cut him off . I kiss his lips and they felt so good . He was holding my hair now and pushing his mouth into mine . We both got into a hot make out session. His hands were now on my hips and my arms were tightly around his neck I kept kissing him .

I broke the kiss and we both look at each other for a few minutes. " I want the shirt drew " I said . He kisses me again. " I am ready to give you everything my light " he says. " I love you so much badly " I said .
Drew pov :

when she said it finally what I wanted to hear so bad . She told me to take her their right now . I didn't waste any time . We both got out I removed my shirt and she also removes all her clothes . I just look at her standing their all naked in front of me . I quickly hold her close to me . We both get into the back seat of the car .

I kiss her on neck , head , ears and hands . I just don't stop . Then she tells me to stop and I thought for a minute may be she doesn't wants me anymore. "drew let me please" she says .for minute I don't understand what she meant but then she started touching me and my other member was becoming really hard .

she moves my boxers slowly and starts putting her mouth on it . I look between her thighs and she instructs me to pleasure it . I had no idea this girl had such a wild side in herself. I kiss her and use my tongue to make her moan as hard as I could . Oh god I was feeling amazing after such a long time . She was so good at this . Even she made me release everything on herself .

then she turned around and now she held it in her hands .now she was inserting it inside her . Ready to ride on it . First she moved her body slowly on it and then she started going up and down on it . I was just watching her moaning and screaming my name . " drew this feels so good " she kept saying after every movement she took .

then we keep doing this for half an hour. She got down a little to kiss me and I held her tightly. We kissed using our tongues licking each other . " its been two years and I haven't been with anyone else " I said . " me neither " she said. I was happy listening to the that . She was now again doing it . This girl was driving me crazy .

I hold her tightly and she puts her hands on my chest . I move with her in a rhythm. We both keep doing it and I don't know for how long . After sometime she slept from tiredness and I snuggle to her . I was so happy tonight at some point she was now mine again . I put my shirt on her naked body and cover it up.

it feels good to have her back in my arms. I just have to be prepared to see her shocked face . But she won't be able to blame me for anything. Tomorrow will be great and I'm not going to just drop this thing that happened between us right now go all faded because she has to remember.

please vote and comment.😉