Chapter 46

Roshni pov :

Drew was gone with kids . So I could sleep well after last night . My injury was not letting me move at all . I was still resting in bed . George was on his way from airport. Its my birthday and here I'm on bed . I want to go the party tonight but Valerie would also be there . I can't watch them together. Its so painful to see them together. Then the door bell rings and i slowly make my way to the door . I open the door only to find George standing there . " hey , happy birthday dear " he says hugging me. " thank you" I said . He was holding me right there where I felt so much pain .  I didn't say anything. " are you okay ?" He asked me . " yes my back is paining so just try not to hold me for a while" I said . Then we go into my room. " drew has made quite nice arrangement for our stay " he says . " he love the kids" I said. " so lets go outside and have some fun" he says . " yeah im so hungry" I said to him . After lunch we go out and take a tour of California. When we back . Kids were with drew in the room. I opened the door with my card key. " mom , we got your present " said theeya . Running towards me and she holds me from Stomach. I couldn't hold and I hold my back . I can't let them know about my injury. " theeya don't touch your mom . Baby she is in pain" said drew pulling her away from me. George help's me to sit down. " are you okay now?" Said drew . " yeah I am fine" I said. " can you try make it tonight for my album launch party " says drew . " off course we will come" said George. " we had plans for tonight" I said to George. " but looking at your condition if we just attend drew's party just for an hour " he says . Drew was smiling at me . He was happy about us attending his party .
" so I'll see you tonight" says drew . Then he leaves us alone . Kids were showing me the present they bought. It was a green colour dress . " this dress looks really costly" said George. " yeah I guess it is " I said . This kind of dress can only drew can pick out for me . He got his gift to me through girls . He I really clever . Then finally it was time so send the girls down with George. Nick was looking after the boys . I was still looking to wear something for the party . I cant wear the dress and its too revealing. I was still debating about it . " you should wear this dress for the party" said nick picking up the green dress .
" no its too revealing" I said . " it will make you look like a goddess " he says . He was helping me with make up . Now I was all ready to go down in that dress . I made sure to apply some make up on my injury.

drew pov  :

The party was in a full swing and I had released my album online . There so may people from industry . Everyone really liked Valerie. George was with girls may be Roshni was not going to come . Her back pain is not good at all . I don't why but it wasn't just her back but something else. " baby come on let's dance" said Valerie  . I dance with her for a while and suddenly, Valerie was looking behind me. When I turn around I see Roshni standing with George  . Every eyes were on them . She was looking really beautiful. But I turn around and make Valerie dance with me . I had to take my eyes off her . If I didn't stop now I would just keep staring at her with love and adoration. We keep dancing and after half an hour Valerie goes to sit down . I keep attending all my friends and producers . Evan and jemma were talking to Roshni . So I join them .

" this my boyfriend George " said Roshni introducing him to Evan and jemma . Evan looks at me with a concern . " why don't you both dance?" I said to Roshni and George. " it's not a good idea to dance " says George. " oh yeah , your back pain" I said . " no , I can dance it's not that bad" she says . " are you sure ?" George says to her . " yes , im sure " she says dragging him to dance floor. I just stand their and watch her dancing with him . She will do everything to make sure that I stay far away . Then I go to Valerie she was talking beth . She and beth have become good friends. " so drew I was talking to your girlfriend here " said beth . " I know you wouldn't leave her alone would you" I said to her . I want to show off Roshni that I'm happy without her . " baby come on let's dance" I ask Valerie.  " no my heels are killing me and we already danced . Why don't you take beth with you ?" She says . " so drew what's with you dancing so much tonight?" Asked beth . " do I have to tell you ?" I said . Then we go near were Roshni was dancing with George. " you are so i love with her so why are you with Valerie?" She asked. " i like her beth but I am still not over Roshni  " i said. " you know it's hard for you to see her in some else's arm " she says. " you know me so well" i said. Then she heads towards Roshni and George . I waited saw her talking to Roshni. After a minute, she was talking to both George and Roshni. Then Roshni goes towards the table were girls are eating . I join her on the table . " dad , this food is really good" says theeya . " yes , its delicious" I said . " you have eaten enough for tonight" Roshni said to her . " did you have something to eat " I ask her . " yeah George made me eat the salad " she says . I know Roshni doesn't likes salad at all she loves something spicy . Then a idea comes into my mind . Then I talk to both the girls to help me get their mom . Beth was still dancing with George . Its just right time for me to execute little plan I had in my mind .

please vote and comment 😉😁❤ .