Chapter 55

Roshni pov :

Drew drove us to the store . " you stay in the car with boys " I said . I take the girls inside and we start picking up things from different rows . " mom I got some chips and chocolates" says Sarah . Both of my daughter's are huge junk food lovers just like me . When we are done we go to the counter and drew was standing their with boys talking to the girl on counter . Doesn't he has a hot girlfriend already why is he flirting with this girl . " excuse me can you do the billing please" I said . She quickly takes the  items I give her . " what are you doing in here ?" I ask him . " I was keeping my eyes on you" he says. " yeah while flirting with other girls" I said . The girl on counter was looking at us for a minute but she continues the billing. " where is theeya ?" Asked drew . I turn around to see only Sarah standing near me . " Sarah where is theeya ?" I asked her . " mom she went to take chocos box " she says . " don't worry I'll bring her " says drew . I pay for the groceries. It's been five minutes but both of them are gone now . Where are they ?. I take the kids with me and I see drew was putting back the boxes of chocos . " why are you arranging the boxes ?" I ask him . " theeya was trying to reach the boxes so she brought it all down " he says . " where is she ?" I ask him . When I look she was eating one of the chocos box at side . " theeya come here right now " I said . " I'm sorry mom " she says . " help drew right now " I said . " okay " she says . Finally, after ten minutes everything was arranged me and drew had to apologize to the stores manager . We quickly run to the car holding boys and girls followed us . I will never bring them again for grocery .

Drew was cooking in the kitchen and finally Sasha arrived with nathan both of them were so tired and went to shower. I was in my room arranging my clothes in the closet  . I go to radite and Dylan's room to change their diapers . Both boys were playing with their toys . The whole room was a mess sometimes I think without nick I have forgotten to manage things . " you want some help " says drew standing on the door . " yeah change their diapers , I can't take this mess around here " I said . I was putting every toy back in its place. " I changed the diapers " said drew . " thank you" I said . Then comes the moment of dead silence between us and only our little boys . No , his and mine little boys are laughing and giggling . He wasn't saying anything and I was just standing their dumbstruck. " Roshni, can I borrow your clothes for the night " said Sasha coming into the room . " yeah lets go to my room , I will give you something" I said leaving with her .

Drew pov :

I felt that silence for a moment. I have never been like this so vulnerable and to want her more than anything. She was wearing her same clothes from morning  . Why do i always have to go near her and take her in my arms ?. I want to kiss her but she turned me down again and again. I'm with Valerie the hot lawyer like we are being on every front page of newspapers and celebrity gossips hot topic . But Roshni is still in my mind even though I'm all moved on . I was going to lose my control again if Sasha wouldn't have walked in to take her away . I get a call from jack . " police still couldn't track down jared " he says . " he might do it again " I said . " I will always be ready with security" he says assuring me . " okay " I said .  After an hour we had dinner with Nathan and Sasha. Nathan was not happy to see me . " hey , I'm sorry for back then " i said . He punched me right into the face . " that feels good now " he says . " why are you hitting him Nathan?" Said Sasha .  " last time he almost broke my nose " he says . " why don't you put some ice on this ?" Said Sasha . I go into the kitchen and Roshni was standing with a bottle of milk in her hand . " what happened to your face ?" She says . She takes out ice pack from fridge and makes me sit down on chair . " give me the Ice pack " I said . " No , just sit down " she says . She softly puts the pack on my bruise . " so we couldn't talk much , so how have you been last two months ?" I asked her . " I have been good my injury is all healed and I have been followed around by guards " she says . " its for the safety of the kids " I said defending myself. " yeah where ever I take the boys they follow but they don't have to follow me too" she says . " what you were doing with milk ?" I asked her . " Its good and has all of calcium so I started drinking it alot " she says. " yeah, I can see that " I said . " do you want some milk shake ?" She asked me .

" No , I'm going to sleep " I said and left her . I look around she was drinking her milk shake. I watch her for a minute and go to my room . I call Valerie but she doesn't picks up may be she is already sleeping . Next morning I left without meeting Roshni I had to shoot a music video for my album .

Please vote and comment :):/<3;O)