Chapter 12

Roshni pov :

when I told Ella about drew's toothache. He tried to get away but I pulled him back by his grabbing his shirt . " I think he doesn't likes doctors " said Ella. No , he will do whatever you would say okay I said looking at drew . He was saying no with his head but i pushed him into the treatment room . Ella was getting ready with her instruments.

I make him sit down in the chair . He was trying again to get up but I put him back to chair . Then Ella asks him to open his mouth but he doesn't open it . Can i have two minutes with him ? I ask her and she leaves . What are you doing ?. I have never seen you like this why are you scared? . " I don't like dentists" he said hissing in pain .

I know the one who is crazy enough to do everything in his power to be able to change people's mind . So just let her do her thing and you will be fine . I call Ella inside. I think he is ready to do it ." Okay , good then we should start " she said . When I sit down in the chair . Ella asked him to open his mouth then he opens it and Ella used her tools to look inside his mouth.

after five minutes, he closes his mouth . " don't worry he has a sweet tooth " she said . Then she again kept going inside his mouth. After an hour finally the treatment was over and he was alright . " he will be fine now just make sure he doesn't eats anything sweet for twenty-four hours " she said leaving the room .

drew stands up from his chair and sits next to me . " so you think I'm powerful" he says pulling my chair towards his . He brings his face near mine and looks me in the eyes . My eyes keep going at his lips . I want to kiss him so bad . I poke on his cheeks with my fingers . I still has a little pain then he sits straight.

then Ella comes into the room . She gives a medication to him . " you need to avoid sweet things for a while " said Ella ." Fine , I'll do it" said drew. We leave her clinic and its almost late .we reach his hotel its already 11pm . Drew and I both get into the hotel from back . We reach the lift and he pushes the button to 44th floor . I stay on the other side away from him .

I see him putting his hand on his cheek . I could see he was still having the pain . " stop touching your cheeks again and again" I said moving away his hands from face . Then lift opened and we get out .

drew pov :

when she said those words to me being powerful. I gathered my courage and didn't panic . I was just thinking about her this whole time . So when did ella finished I didn't even realize. I was acting like i still had the pain . Ella knew I was acting but she told Roshni to take care of me .

when we reached our room . I opened the door and we both saw jack dancing . We look around and see he was entertaining my son's. I fake cough and caught his attention. Then he ran out of the room being embarrassed. " I think I should go now " she said . Stay for the night it's too late and even boys are sleepy . She was standing their trying to make a decision. " fine " she said .

we took the boys into the bedroom. Both of them were asleep now . I went to change my clothes and I took out my extra clothes for Roshni. I went to see that Roshni was lying on bed with boys . I went to the other side and lay down near Dylan . I got you my clothes I said giving her . " yeah but I don't want these " she said putting it down on side table .

she always does this when I try to make her happy . She was going through her phone . I just kept laying their and slowly drifted to sleep . I had no idea when I woke up but when I opened my eyes . I sae Roshni wearing my clothes and sleeping beside radite . I got up from my place and went to her side.

she looked so beautiful wearing my clothes and I kiss her on the head . She moves a little and then she grabs my neck with her hand . I try to move from my place. I pick her up and slowly move her so she doesn't wakes up . She had always been a heavy sleeper .

I put some cushion around the boys . I take her to couch with me . Now she was sleeping over me . I quietly hold her and go back to sleep . Next morning I woke up to find Roshni not over me . For a moment I thought she left but then she was in room changing diapers. I walk into only smell shit . All my mood changed now because I have never smell something like this .

" are you just going to stand their or help me with these " she said. I help her change the diapers . Now I understand why people call being a parent is not easy .

please vote and comment.😉