Chapter 70

Two years later

Roshni Pov :

Today finally drew and I were getting married. I'm just ten minutes away from taking vows with him . I was wearing a beautiful bridal gown Samantha and Anne had selected for me . " come on don't be nervous" says Sasha . " do you think I should marry him ?" I asked her . " In next ten minutes you will be walking down the aisle so don't worry okay " she says . " yeah I'm the one who proposed him because i can't handle other hot girls throwing themselves on him " i said . I remember just two months ago how I proposed him he was totally surprised but he took at least two week to say yes to me and now I'm doubting my own decision . " im going to marry him " i said to her . Finally after five minutes , I was holding Nathan's hand . " your so nervous " he says . " no , I'm alright " I said . " your holding me so tight " he says . " I'm sorry " I said . I was really nervous he was right . I'm not going to be nervous in getting married this time I'm lucky to have drew as my groom . I finally enter and everyone was looking at me but i kept my eyes on drew . He was looking so good in his black suit and so handsome. Then I stand in front of him . " you are looking amazing" I said . " you are gorgeous my love , my Rosh " he says in a low voice. Then after that we exchange vows and rings. We kiss each other passionately forgetting we are in a church . After we go to the hotel were our reception was going on . Drew and I were dancing now . " I want to rip off that dress from your body " he says into my ears . " control yourself till we leave for the honeymoon" I said . All our friends raised toast and gave their best wishes to us . Drew was going impatient he really wanted to be alone with me . We are now sitting on the table eating with everyone else . " drew where are kids ?" I asked him . " girls are playing and both boys left with nick " he says . " I'm not a good mother , I should have known about them" I said . " you are most amazing mother " he says . " yeah , I forgot to look at them even once today " I said . " hey stop it " he says . Then after that I didn't said a word to him . After the party we went directly to the airport and I was still in the dress . Drew was not happy from my silent treatment.

Drew Pov :

She hasn't said a word since we got on the plane . She was sleeping right now . I sit in front of her and I just watched her . I have stopped myself all night I can't hold anymore . I picked her up and went to the bedroom. She wakes up and try to get down on her feet but I hold her tightly . I open the door and throw her on the bed . " drew I'm tired what are you doing ?" She says . " I can't wait anymore" I said closing the door . " I'm sorry I will not doubt myself again" she says . I can't believe she is still thinking about the fight . She got up from the bed and opened her suitcase. " what are you doing ?" I asked her .

" I'm going to change " she says . I remove my jacket and threw it on floor . " no let me help you " i said . I pull her closer and we kiss. She turns around and i slowly zipped down her dress . I roam my fingers down her back. Making her moan and I even started kissing her on the back . " i can't hold it " i said getting her out of the dress . " please take me right here " she says . I lay her down on bed and i opened my shirt . She was helping me with my trousers. Then i removed her bra and caress her . I get them into my mouth earning moans from her . " drew i can't take it anymore please inside me " she says . I knew how badly she wanted me and i wanted her . I kiss her and got inside her . She is so wet for me and this what i like the most in her the way she responds to me just me . She is mine just mine . " ahhhhhh oh yes please keep going in " she says . I kiss her and move inside her in a rhythm. I love her so much and everything I do for her . " drew I love you" she says . Then after that she sleeps with me . We land in the Rio de Janeiro and we go to this private island I bought for Amanda once but before I could have gifted her this . " vow you really own this island" asks Roshni. " yeah its yours so just enjoy " I said . " I love this place. We can have so much adventure here " she says . " just adventure but I had other plans for us " I said . We walked towards the house and Roshni was looking around exploring. I put our suitcases in the room . I was waiting for her in the room .

Please vote and comment :):):)