Chapter 10

Roshni pov :

when i entered the room . I was bombarded with so many questions . But in between that I saw drew giving me that look which says you are looking hot . Can I really read his mind may be its just me thinking . Then I turned my attention to Ariel ." I will talk to you later " I said . Drew and I went up to talk. He was holding some paper in his hands .

when we got up girls were getting ready to go back to school . "are they going back ?" Said drew . Yes , they go after every weekend. " I will take them today and always" he said giving me the papers . When I opened them. They were adoption papers . He is really serious about being theeya and Sarah . Are you sure about this ?" I asked him .
" I want you to sign these so we can start the procedure as early as possible" he said . Give me day to think about it I said . " think about what baby " said George walking into the room . Then he pulled me for a kiss . George was kissing me and I was just thinking about how drew will react ?. But he was just standing their looking at us .

drew wants to adopt Sarah and theeya so these just some papers about that only. " this is big when did this happen" he asked . " last night when we were having dinner and girls called me dad . So I just decided that i want this . Roshni and even talked about it . You didn't tell him " said drew . For a minute i thought he would talk about the kiss but he didn't mention it .

i was just sweating now . " it's a good thing " said George.when George left us both ." You didn't tell him about last night" said drew . No , nothing happened last night and now just wait for the girls downstairs. I said and quickly went to their room both of them were packed.

drew is here to take you both back to school ." Yes , now we won't have to go with George " said theeya. " dad will take us " said Sarah in happiness. Both of them left with drew and when i enter the shop Ariel gives me angry look to tell her what is going on ? . This girl is really impatient. But I'm saved and a customer comes in . We both got busy with the store . I think for today she will not ask me anything more .

i have to think about this adoption thoroughly because once drew becomes a part of my life. I will to see him my whole life . But i think i will say yes for this . My children deserve a family . I have been orphan my whole life . At least my children won't have to be without a father .

Drew pov :

when Roshni and I were talking George just came in-between our conversation. He was kissing her in front of my eyes . I was fuming with anger . But I couldn't do anything because if I lost my temper . He will win and i won't let him mock me . I kept a clear face with no expression. Roshni was looking at me and she wasn't at all into the kiss .

I remembered how beautiful her lips are and so soft . I would just want to kiss them with care . I just want her lips on mine not on someone else's. When George asked her uninterrupted them . I was just going to give him a hint about last night . So when I see Roshni's face. It calms me down she was sweating .

then I didn't tell him anything besides dinner and adoption . I was happy seeing her like this because she still feels for me I know it . Then I took Sarah and theeya with me . " I want some ice cream" said theeya . " no , we are going to be late for school " said Sarah . " I want to eat ice-cream right now " said theeya screaming in Sarah's ears . I watch them fighting. Is there any place near your school and when does class starts i asked them both .

" there is ice-cream parlour just before the school " said theeya . Okay cool down now I said . After an hour drive we reached the ice-cream parlour . I made both the girls sit on the corner seat . I ordered some ice ream. I was keeping my head down the whole time .the woman in the parlour wasn't paying much attention to who i was . She just took my order of two black current ice-cream and a Choco truffle ice-cream.

i took my order and went to girls . Sarah was eating her black current ice-cream and theeya took her Choco truffle. Both girls were challenging each other . On who can take one full spoon in mouth and hold for longer . Then i try it , it was the worst mistake i ever made in my life . Now their was a pain in my tooth .

both girls were laughing at what i did because of what i did to myself. I drove them to school and dropped them . I was driving and i called jack to meet me in my hotel room . I just ignore the pain as much as i can . It will be okay just like that .

i was back to hotel and going through the papers . Finally after few minutes jack arrived. He was carrying some kid stuff. " these are gift for her .

please vote and comment. Don't forget 😊