chapter 24

Roshni pov :
After drew did that we both stopped because our kids were in the other room . We didn't want them to catch us in that kind of position.
Things have been to physical lately since I came to California. I have to keep a better distance from him . It was the frustration we had for two that led us both that way and our feelings too . I had to put stop to it . I still had to figure out about George . I still hold feelings for him .
I can't let drew think we are having something and clear this mess I made in the drunken state. drew and I decided to go shopping today with kids . Girls wanted to see and explore with their father. I wanna take boys to park . I was getting ready and drew was down with kids . I put on my Daisy dukes and white tank top with white lace shoes . It is the most comfortable attire . When I got down drew was on his phone showing something to Sarah and theeya. Boys were playing with their toys . " I'm ready let's go " I said getting their attention. " Yeah let's go "said drew . I put the boys in their baby seats and drew take them out .sarah and theeya follow him . I opened the car door for kids to get inside. Drew put the boys in back seat and checks if everything is alright. He gets into the driver seat . " Put on your seat belt girls he says . I put it on as he instructed and he started driving . When we get out of the gate there are so many cameras flashing lights on us .. " don't worry they can't see inside " he said looking at me . " Yeah , I know you will do everything to keep the kids safe " I said . " I will keep you all safe " he says holding my hand . " Don't get distracted and drive the car " I said . I have to talk to him about last few days . We were in front of a huge mall .we entered the parking and I saw four guards there. When we got out of car one of them comes towards us . " Hello sir , we are here as Jack told us to provide security to your family " he said . Family but I'm not even married to him . " This Kris , Luke , Jasper and Jamal . We will be with you when you're going out in public" he said .
" I'm doing this for their safety" said Drew . I know but all the times they will be with us. " Yes , I can't risk anything with you and kids. I have a lot of stalkers and enemies" he says . We both go take the kids into lift and one guard comes with us . He is really serious about this .
My children have to live a normal life like this only. I don't want this for them . Always protected by these men and not being able to do any normal stuff .
Drew POV:
Roshni didn't like the idea of guards around us . But I had to do it for her and safety of kids. She doesn't likes the idea of my stardom bringing attention to our kids . I know she won't say it to me . I have to convince her to get used to this kind of thing . It won't be easy when I will tell in my interview to the world about my children. I know they will bring up that stuff .
We go to a toy shop . Both sarah and theeya already got some games .radite and Dylan started playing with a stuff toy . Hitting it with their legs and hands . Radite is just like his mother. He doesn't says much and Dylan has a lot of energy. When I pick up radite he speaks dad . " Daaaa -aaaaaad" I just couldn't believe my ears . He slowly kept saying it . Roshni joined us . " It's his first word for you let me capture this in my camera and she took out her phone recording it ..then even Dylan said it too . We bought a lot of stuff and decided to eat lunch and then go to park .
We went to McDonald's and girls enjoyed their meals . I was feeding roshni French fries. She was feeding boys ." I have to talk to you about something" said roshni . " We will talk in park when these there's are not around . She was really annoyed by them already but I can't risk my children's life.
After lunch we went to park . Sarah and theeya were on the swing. I was holding radite and she held on to Dylan ." Look I know you love me but we are going to physical and we have four kids now. So we have to be careful and stop doing anything anywhere. " She said . I thought she was going to talk about the guards . " You are talking about the wild night we had " I said . " Yes but stop referring it as wild night" she said . "sexiest one ever " I said . She was blushing right there I could tell but she is good in covering up her feelings .
" There something else I want to say too " she said . " Will she say I love you ?" I thought to myself.
I was waiting for her to say something. Then what she said gave me a huge shock . " I have feelings for George still " she says . I felt like some one throws a stone on me . She still feels for George after getting physical with me and saying I love you . Yeah probably she was drunk . " We will talk about this when we get back " I said . We quickly left for my home and I was losing my patience with her . We need to sort this out tonight. May be Evan was right I'm rushing again like last time I have to wait . I love her . " Friends is better option for us " I said to her . " So you mean we are good your not mad" she said .
Please vote and comment 😉.