Chapter 62

Roshni Pov :

Finally the day has come when the store will be opened today . I was arranging the books in each and every section with George. I was going to break up with him after this because it don't love him . It was the right thing to do . " George after the opening we will go out for dinner . I have to talk about something really important  " i said to him . " okay can't you tell me now " he says . " no you have to wait " I said . We were finished now . After an hour sakshi had arrived with the famous writer john black water . He was one of the best selling teenage fiction writer in new York . He was going to launch his new book today here . There were alot of people here today . " I think the opening is successful" says sakshi . " yeah I hope it goes just like that " I said . Then Sasha and Nathan joined us . After three hours , George and I went to the Chinese restaurant . " this place looks really good" he says . " yeah this where?" I stopped saying because this is were i came with drew for  our first date . " you have come here before " he asked me . " yeah once " I said . " so tell me what do you want to talk about  ?" He asked . " lets order after that we will talk I'm so hungry " I said . We ordered some sushi . Then finally I told him. " George I want to break up with you . You deserve better and  someone who wouldn't sleep with her ex boyfriend" I said . I remove the ring he gave me and kept it on the table . This was not a right time to do it but I had to break up with him. For a minute he doesn't says anything . " yeah , I wanted to tell you I have kissed someone too " he says . That is really good we are even no one is going to cry . " that's a news " I said . " yeah I know but I feel so good with her " he says . " how long have been seeing her behind my back ?" I asked him . " two weeks and you know her " he says . " who is this person that I know ?" I ask him . " Ariel your employee" he says. This is a huge shock for me because she never really liked him but its fine life is full of surprises. " fine so we are good right" I said to him . Then my phone rings it was sakshi's call . " Roshni where are you ?" She said shouting . " im with George but what happened?" I asked her .
Her next words shattered me right their and my phone was on the floor . " Roshni what's going on say something  ?" Asked George . " the whole store is on fire " I said to him . We quickly pay the bill and took a cab towards the store . When I reached their the whole building was engulfed in flames . Fire fighters were trying to get the fire in control. I could see my hard work was gone in waste and im going to lose my children  .  " how did this happened  ?" Asked George to sakshi . " I was on my phone talking to the one of my friend . When i turned around the windows blew off " she said. She was looking really bad her hand had a scar from flying glass . " what will I do now  ?" I said . We don't have a insurance to pay for this damage . How will I give investor her money back ?.

DREW pov :

Finally the day has arrived and I was getting married to Valerie. I was waiting for her to arrive in her beautiful gown . She choose for the wedding . Everyone was excited for today . Cody and Evan were standing beside me . Holding the rings for our vows.  Then my phone started ringing and I reach for it in my pocket . When I was just going to see whose calling ?. Cody took the phone away from me . Then Valerie walked in with her dad . She was looking so beautiful in her lace white dress . My kids were right their in front me . I smile a little at them and to keep my calm . I really wanted today Roshni and George to come here . I should have sent an invitation to her personally but I knew she wouldn't come . 

Valerie and I exchanged our vows then I kissed her . I couldn't believe I'm married now . Vow I have a family now a complete life . I wish she could have been a part of it but reality is im married to Valerie now . Now we are at our reception after this we leave for our honeymoon in Spain. My mom gave me a gift why she had to choose Spain ?. " drew I love you" said Valerie kissing me . " I love you too  " I said.
We kissed each other. Then Cody gives me my phone then I take a look at it . I have few missed call from the PI I hired and a mail from him . I opened the picture only to find her sitting in the restaurant. It was the same Chinese restaurant were we first went on our date . She was with George after that I open another picture it was of a building on fire . I got up from my chair . " drew where are you going  ?" Asked Valerie. " I'm going to the bathroom " I said leaving her . I quickly dialled the PI henry Daltons number. " what happened is she alright  ?" I asked him . " Her book store blew off sir" he says . " what was she in their ? . Is she alright" I asked him again . " yes sir she fine with her boyfriend. Right now I'm standing in front of her apartment building  " he says . " okay thanks" I said to him . Her store blew off but I'm happy she is safe . I have to go to new York right now.

I go back to the reception and everyone was dancing Valerie was sitting on the table . I go to Evan and both of us go away from the party to talk everyone was looking at us . Why I dragged him out ?.  " drew what is so urgent that you brought me out of your own wedding party ?" He asked . " I have to go to new York right now. I have to see if she is fine or not " I said. " what are you talking about and who she  ?" He asked . " its Roshni her book store blew up . I have to go see her " I said . " okay fine but how do you know all this  " he asked . " I just know help me to get out of here right now" I said . " you can't just leave your own wedding party" he says . " no , I have to go" .

Please vote and comment😌😈😢🙅.