Chapter 13

Roshni pov :

I was standing in front of mirror debating on keeping drew's clothes that I'm wearing or not in my bag but I want one thing of him with me . I put on my clothes and keep drew's shirt too. When I go into room drew was playing with the boy's. I should leave now I have to open the store .

" I'll drop you " said drew . No , I have my car here ." jack will bring it by later " he said . Then I wait for him to shower and get ready . I feed the boys some milk . When I turn around I see drew coming out of shower . He has a towel wrapped around him . I could easily see his chest so muscular and hot . He is doing this on purpose.

" why are you starring at me ?" He asked me . You should wear something because your half naked and this so embarrassing . " this is my hotel room , I can be naked and do whatever I want " he said . Fine get naked then . He actually threw his towel on, my face and goes into the closet . Drewwwwwww I shout at him .

he comes out wearing his clothes ." Its good to have old screaming Roshni back " he said . I just broke the promise I made to myself to not show him my anger .this guy always triggers me . I hate you . " fine but don't you wanna back to your store " he said .

he opens the room door for me and I take both the boys out walking towards lift .he quickly catches with me . " why don't you hand me over the boys and open the lift" he said. I push the first floor button . When lifts goes to thirtieth floor . A beautiful blonde woman enters .she was wearing a black with slit in side. Her hair was a little messy .

" your kids are so cute " she said to drew . " yeah thanks" he said . " I know who you are but didn't heard that you had any kids . So are you married now" she asked . " no " he said smiling at her .my blood was boiling and I felt like killing her . He was flirting with her in front of my eyes . I was holding my anger until we reached first floor .

she even gave him a contact card. She got out first and drew followed her with the boys . I go after with him when we reached the front entrance. Jack came towards us . " media is outside" he informed us . " we should go from back " said drew . For a minute , I thought there is no point in hiding . They all are going to know already.

we should go from front I said . " are you sure ?" Drew asked me . Yeah , just get something to cover the face of our babies . " just take the boys out quickly don't stop and I'll just be right behind you " he said . I got out of door and there were so many photographers surrounding us . I hold the boys tightly and got into the car . Drew followed me .

Drew pov :

I was totally flirting with the girl . Roshni wasn't even looking at us . She was just standing their like a statue in a corner . There was no emotion on her face . But kept on going so that I make sure to listens to my every word .

when we got at the store . Roshni opened the store and she went directly up. I took the boys up and I decided to look at her kitchen . I was going through everything. She still is the same person as before . A bad cook . I make some breakfast for her and some baby food for boys . When I go to look for her . She was sleeping .

I went towards her and sit down . I slowly move my fingers on her legs . Then I kept moving it . She opens her eyes and holds my hand . She turns me around and sits on me . " what were you doing ?" She asked . I was just trying to wake you up . " no you were moving your fingers like this " she said now moving her hands on my chest .

she was doing it with so much happiness. She was laughing and trying so hard to make me laugh .i grip her hands and get over her . She tries to move under me but I have caged her. Then I softly kiss on her head and when I was about to go for her lips . " Roshni were are you " George calls her out of room .

she quickly pushed me off and went out . I followed her behind and George was looking at her for a moment. Then he glared at me hugging her . This man gets on my nerve . " so did you sign the papers " I asked Roshni. " no , she is going to think for a while " said George.

when I look at Roshni . She goes into her room . I try to follow her but George comes into my way . "keep your distance from her " he said. Then she comes out with papers in her hands . " drew I think you should go now " she said going downstairs and I follow her . She hands the papers to me . Fine I'll go . I go back to my car . I throw the paper on the seat and when I look at it . Its signed .

please vote and comment 😁. Leave your opinions.