Chapter 18

Roshni pov :

I was drying my hair , when I heard drew waking up . When I got near he was sweating . " why are you so sweaty ? " I ask him . He was looking at me like I'm some ghost . " you were showering " he asked me . No , I was drying my hair and you woke up so suddenly with such heavy breathing. " yeah , I just had a dream " he said .

I go back to dressing table and continued to dry my hair . What was he dreaming about ? . Must be a bad dream. He was looking pale . I put my hair in half up and half down . I decided to wear a light blue dress and sandals . I went to see my boys . Both of them were still sleeping. Sarah and theeya were watching t.v .

" both of you brush your teeth right now and go shower" I said . I turned the t.v off .

Drew pov :

it was just a dream that I had about Roshni. I was taking a cold shower to get my mind together. May be I'm thinking too much . Why she had to put that friends thing again ?. I quickly changed and went to the kitchen . Roshni was already feeding the radite and Dylan . Sarah and theeya were eating pan cakes .

she was looking amazing in my kitchen , my home and feeding our children . I was eyeing her up and down . I quickly got to her side . " I made some pancakes" she said . I sit on the table and take my pancakes . I put some hot syrup on them . But it falls on my hand too . " put your hand in the cold water " she said. I go to sink and put my hand into the water .

Roshni brings a ice cube and rub's it on my hand . My pain is almost gone but it still itches' a little. I try to use my other hand to eat pancakes but I can't. Roshni gives me a ice pack to put on my wound . Then she brings a plate of pancakes too . " don't worry , I'll feed you drew " she said . I was feeling like child when she told me to open my mouth .

theeya comes towards us with Roshni's phone in her hand . She starts taking picture of us . Roshni was slowly feeding me and herself.

we both finished and decided to go out .

Roshni pov :

drew's hand was burned from hot syrup but ice pack helped. So I decided to go out with him . Then I will take him to see a doctor. I know he hates doctors . He is really stubborn. Drew was driving and I looked for a near by clinic. I told him to take me to the direction I want to go . " just show me the map , I know roads here " he said .

we were in front of clinic now . " why are we here ?" He asked me . " to get you checked" I said. " you should have told me " he said . Stop telling me anything and just get inside the clinic . We got in and after five people we got inside. The doctor was a old man he gave him a spray and some medicines . After that we went back to his house .

anne was looking after the kids . She is an amazing woman and so good with kids ." You took him to a doctor . He never liked hospitals or any doctors since his dad died" said anne . I was watching drew playing with boys as an told me . " he had a burn on his hand , so I had to take him . He will be fine. " he loves you . Please don't hurt him " she said.

" we are friends now " i said. " friendship doesn't works always" she said . 
Drew pov :

I was trying to hear my mom and Roshni's conversation but kids got my attention more . So I couldn't listen to anything. Roshni was okay now I guess . She was back to talking normally. I want to take her on the date to the aquarium. But I know she wouldn't go . There is one thing that I could do cook a really dinner for tonight but I have to be careful with my hand .

I'm going to ask mom to help me and have a family dinner . " mom , stay for dinner. Lets cook together like we use to do it " I asked her . " off course, lets start " she said . We went to the kitchen . Roshni was running after girls . Both Sarah and theeya were messing up the place. She would keep her home messy but wouldn't make other places messy .

she doesn't likes to clean again and again. " what are you cooking ?" Said Roshni entering into the kitchen . " no,you can't be here " said mom to her . " but it smells so good "she said . I stop her from looking. " no you cannot see it right now . It's not ready " I said taking her out of kitchen.

" fine , I'm taking the boys to the room " she said . " okay , see you for dinner" I said going back into the kitchen. Even when I was little mom always use to make dad and daddy keep out of kitchen because they would disturb her . So I would always watch the door until mom would cook .dad use to trick me into getting inside but mom being more smarter would always kick him out .

please vote and comment. Share the story 😉.