chapter 14

Roshni pov :

when I got up George was standing their . " why did you go to his hotel last night ?" He asked me . He wanted to spend sometime with boys . So I just went for that . " but this news on TV says something else" . Then I watch the news with him . " drew Mathis was seen with his ex girlfriend Roshni vardhan and two of them were carrying two babies with them . "

these people always come up with shit like that you don't have to worry about it. " I know he is the father of your children but how will you be able to give your children a normal life " he said . They will have a normal life . " think about us . Someday we are going to be married" he says . I stop him right their . I have told you this before that I'm not up for the idea of getting married.

" so you wanna be girlfriend your whole life " he asked me .yes, why not I mean it will not make things complicated. " okay you know what lets just not talk about it right now " he said cutting me off .the idea of marriage was long gone from my mind . I don't believe in it anymore. Being in live in relationship is rather easier.

even if thought about it . I feel anger within me . I got down Ariel was already here . She was attending some customers . " so are you going to tell me how you never told me about drew Mathis " she asked me . I know its shocking but I was starting over my life . So I just decide not to tell anyone about him . " fine now just tell me what really happened back then ?" She asked me .

I told her everything that happened two years ago . " you cheated on George , oh my god " she says loudly. Sshhhhhhhhh , keep your voice down . " okay , this means you still love him . So why are you with George" she asked me . It was just a kiss nothing else .

Ariel was right , why I am with George if still I have feelings for drew . This is so confusing and frustrating. I hate drew. Why he doesn't goes back to were he came from into his world . I'll be happy than . But today what I hated the most was him flirting with that girl in elevator .

he was getting so much attention just for holding up a babies. He could have just cut her off within that conversation. But he continued flirting. I hate his stardom sometimes . Stop thinking about him I said to myself. Then I was just working as customer's keep coming .

drew pov :

I went back to hotel and took a shower . I was so happy she signed the papers and now we can start the procedure . I called evan . " you have to come back now drew " said Evan. He sounded so angry . I'm not coming until next week because I just got signed adoption papers for Sarah and theeya . " that's good but you have to come back . Producers and magazines want to know about your kids " he said . I know everyone is curious to know about my children.

" fine just give me to more days " I ask him . " fine two days but come back and bring Roshni too" he said. Eventually I want her to move their but right now she won't leave . I have to convince her to go with me to l.a.

I hope that George doesn't causes any problem with this because he doesn't even wants me to be around her. I call her " I'm going to pick you up and boys in an hour . So be ready we are going shopping" I said to her .

when jack and I drove to her store . I got inside and saw Ariel handling some customers. So I just go up only to find Roshni kissing George on sofa as they both lay their kissing each other . " so are you ready " I said louder so that she could here me .

" how did you got inside like that ?" said George. " I'm going to my children" I said and left them both their speechless. I went to the room . Boys were playing in their baby cradle. I could here them both fighting. After few minutes, there was a silence. When I go out to look . Roshni was packing a bag of diapers.

" are you alright ?" I asked her . " no , you can't just barge in like that " she said furiously. Okay , fine but at least just go for shopping. Then she goes to boys room and picks up Dylan . I follow her downstairs with radite . We get into the car . Roshni wasn't talking at all.

" take us to nearest mall " I said . I was just looking at her and back at my children. I played with them . After few minutes we reached the mall . We went to most famous baby shop called " the little ones " .

" why are we here ?" Says Roshni. I want to buy them all the good stuff and this is a really good brand. " okay, lets get this done quickly and go back " she said.we bought almost all things they would need . Roshni was now sitting and i was going through some musical toys .

I bought guitar and drums for them to play . Roshni told me not to but i still got it .

please vote and comment 😁.