chapter 63

Roshni Pov :

Its been one month since the fire and I haven't been out of my apartment at all . Sasha and Nathan visited me in between to check on me . I have kept my phone switched off and I have no idea what's going on outside in the world. My life has taken a whole new turn , I have lost everything at once . How am i supposed to go out and face that I am a loser . I was laying on the bed as always then I heard my door bell ring . I picked myself up and open only to see sakshi standing their with her suitcase . " what happened to you ?" She asked me . " just come inside and close the door okay" I said going back into my room . " you keep your phone off all the time and now look at yourself when was the last time you had a shower " she says . " I don't remember okay so just shut up " I said . " you know you shouldn't have sell the book store " she says . " yeah how would I have paid off the investor " I said . " I could have done it for you but you just went back to new jersey sold the shop and you took everything on yourself " she says . " I just couldn't put you into this and I have lost my kids , home, store and him " I said . " you mean George right " she says . No , I want to say drew . " you can't live like this forever" she says . " just go back to London and leave me alone " I said . Then the door bell rings again and Sakshi goes out. Then Sasha walks in " why she is still on bed ?" She says to sakshi . " she wouldn't get up " said sakshi . " how do you guys know each other ?. I never introduced you at all " I asked them . " Sasha contacted me and we are friends now " said sakshi . " I don't like the way you both are looking at me right now " I said . " yes because you are going to rehab " they both said . " what I'm alright ?. I don't need rehab . " I said . " you are in depression Roshni remember last time I told you to make some coffee and you left the gas on . We could have died" said Sasha . " so you are going to London with me " said sakshi . " okay fine do whatever you want im going to sleep " I said . I turned around and put my blanket over my face .
Sasha took away the blanket and made me take shower . I was in the shower and I took my time because in last two weeks I didn't really showered at all . I was done and got out put on my clothes . Three of us decided to go out and have some lunch . We sit inside sasha's car and we drove to the nearest restaurant . " this my favourite place in new York " Sasha. I wasn't interested at all in knowing. " you look so dull and you have eye bags too " says sakshi . " you look horrible in the day light " said Sasha . " stop it both of you and let me eat " I said . " okay after this we go back pack all your stuff and by evening we will be on our way to London " said sakshi . " fine I'll go but im not going into rehab " I said .

Drew Pov :

That day I couldn't go to new York because my mom made me promise that I will not go after Roshni . When Evan and I came back to party everyone had surrounded my table . Valerie was unconscious . " drew we need to take to the hospital?" Said mom . " what happened ?" I asked them . " she stood up and fell downs " said Samantha. " lets take her to near by hospital" i said picking her up . Now we all were waiting for the s to come out and say something. " Mr Mathis congratulations she is pregnant" he said . " are you sure ?" I asked him . " yes she is two months pregnant" he says . How can that be possible I have always been cautious with her and avoided any intimacy ? . May be the protection didn't worked . " congratulations drew " said mom hugging me . " yeah thanks" I said in low voice. Everyone congratulates me . " drew what's wrong you have been so distracted today ?" Asked mom . " mom I have to go Roshni needs me " I said. " drew you have to be here with your wife that girl is your past move on from her " said mom . "no, I can't forget her " I said . " promise me you won't go after her " said mom.
Today after one month I came back from my honeymoon . It was a disaster for me because all I have been doing is to fake everything . This ring in my hand feels like a pressure I have taken up on myself. The PI that informed about Roshni last time gave me the news that she hasn't been out of her apartment at all . Today I'm going to new York to find out about her condition. It's like she went underground after that fire on her store may be jared disappeared again. He was behind that fire that day. Jack had someone investigated it for us .

I was packing my stuff for new York. " drew we just came back from honeymoon why you have to go today ?" Asked Valerie. " I have to do some recording" I said . " you can do it here also " she says . Thanks to evan I could manage to go because Valerie won't leave me alone for a minute. Since her pregnancy and everything she was acting so lovey dovey to me . Its like someone is throwing themselves on me and I can't snap at her because I'm the reason it all happened. I ruined my love life with my own hands . Now I was on my way to new York .
When I land their I first went to the recording studio so the media would follow me and everyone will think I'm here to record. I changed the clothes and covered up myself with a hoodie. I took a taxi to Roshni's apartment were she lives now . I got down from the cab and paid the driver . I stand their and look at the building. Then I see a car coming and Roshni comes out of the car with sakshi . My heart feels a stinging pain . I have never seen her so dull and lifeless. Her face has lost all the happiness and she looks so depressed lost in her own world. I just wanted to run and hug her tightly.

Please vote and comment😊😉😁