chapter 42

Roshni POV :
Drew and I ordered some lunch . I knew he wants to talk about something but what if he talks about Valerie?. " so you know that not much time is left till my album launch ?" He says . " I know that but when are you going to launch it " I asked him . " I want you to move to California" he says . I was just looking at him for a minute and started thinking . " you have to do this please I beg you " he says holding my hand . " okay fine give me sometime to think " I said . After that we eat our lunch in silence . He dropped me back to store .

then I was just putting books on shelves . Ariel was detailing today's purchase . " why are you looking so lost ?" She asked me . " no , I am not lost " I said . " that's why you put these Cooking books on science section ?" She says . Then I look at the shelf I removed the books and put them on there right place. " so are you going to tell me what were you thinking ?" She says . " drew wants me to move to California" I said . " that's a good thing you should go " she says . " but I can't just move like that my daughter's are studying here and the store is also running good " I said . " I think your right but these kids need their father too " she says . May be Ariel is right at some point but this is a big move .

I can't do this and its better if I stay away from California. Drew and Valerie would be far away from here . I can focus on my life easily and stay happy with George. I go back home and drew was still not home . He must be with Valerie .

Drew POV:

I was dropping Valerie at the airport . " so I'll see you in L.A." She says kissing me . We were surrounded by the reporters and photographers asking questions like always. " I'll miss you" I said ." So come with me right now " she says ." Okay I would follow you " I said . " really" she says. " you go into this flight and I'll see you in two days " I said to her . I kiss her and then she leaves for her flight . Jack drives me back home and Roshni was back too . Nick had put the children to bed already.

I decided to talk to Roshni about moving to L.A. I go to her room and she must be in the shower so I wait for her to come out . Then she comes out and runs into her walk-in closet . She was just in towel and I follow her but I stay behind near door . " have you thought about it " I ask her . " yeah , I have made my decision" she says . " so you will move or not " I ask her . For a minute everything went silent. She wasn't saying anything so I go in and she was just standing their in her undergarments. " I'm not going to move " she says . " okay fine so where do you plan to live after this month is over " I asked her . " I'm going to move at George's place . He bought a new place remember" she says . I take her shirt and help her to put it on . I wish I could make love to her in this closet .

Roshni pov :

" drew my life here is amazing and moving to L.A. would not be so easy ?" I said . " I know but I want to be close to kids " he says . " I know but I'm sorry I can't move there " I said . " okay , fine don't" he says getting angry and he leaves the room. I followed him out . " drew you can't be mad at me for that I promise every month I will bring the boys to see you " I said . " it will be easier if you move their " he says . " okay we should just stop fighting and come up with an idea " I said . Then he takes out two packs of beer bottles. " lets see who can keep drinking" he says . He will not listen to me if I try to explain him . So I have to get drunk with him 😵 . " fine lets see who loses " I said . Then we both take each bottles and started drinking .

drew pov:

Roshni and I kept drinking. She was losing it already. Both of us got drunk and I had no idea when we went to her room . I sleep beside her and I wish we could be like this always. I want to stop this time and moment . I love her so much but This stubborn girl would never listen to me . So its better I give up on her . " drew I don't want to move to California. I won't be able to take it" she says . I try to listen to her clearly . " Roshni what did you say ?" I asked her but she was sleeping in my arms . I bring her closer to me and I engulf her scent. I should leave her here and go back to my life in L.A. However I try things don't work out at all . So I decided to go back to L.A. I'm going tomorrow only .

please vote and comment 😊😉😁.