Chapter 43

Roshni pov :

I woke up and I see my phone it was eight in the morning . I look at the other side of the bed drew Was not their ? . Then I run to his room. " drew are you in the shower?" I ask him entering his room . Then I go back to my room . I dial his number but it goes on voice mail . " sorry if you are calling right now I'm busy leave a message after the beep" . I run towards radite and Dylan's room. Nick was changing diapers. " hey good morning" he says .Roshni listen to me" said nick. Then without saying anything I go around and look for him .  He was not anywhere. Then it go to the kitchen and drink some water . " you should  listen to other people when they try tell you something" says nick . " what do you want say now?" I asked him. " drew left this morning" he says . " when ?" I asked him . " two hours ago , he left his set keys and these documents" he says giving me the keys and papers . " did he say anything else ?" I ask him . Then I go back to my room . I put the keys on table and open the documents . They are property papers and he bought this apartment under my name . I am the owner of this apartment now . How long he have been planning this ?. I run to his room and everything was gone . His closet was empty and just like that I feel so empty. I decided to take a shower . The hot shower didn't help me at all . I just kept crying and I don't know how long I have been sitting in the tub . " mom, theeya took my ballet shoes again " said Sarah knocking on the bathroom door . " baby , mom will be down in ten minutes okay . Don't fight with your sister " I said to her . I should go back to my duty being a mother . I got down and theeya was laughing at her sister . " theeya give her shoes back " I said to her . " mom , I didn't take them " she says .
Then I go to the the kitchen and nick was making some breakfast. " are you alright?" He asked me . " yeah , im looking for Sarah's ballet shoes " I said . " yes I found it in the toys in near Dylan's cot" he says . " these kids are so mischievous just like their father" I said. I take the shoes go in the drawing room. " Sarah dear you remember last time where did you see your shoes ?" I asked her . " I was playing with radite and Dylan " she says . " you forgot them in their room and you blamed your little sister " I said. I stare at her but no apology comes out of her mouth . " say sorry to her now" I said. Theeya was beyond happy annoying her older sister.
Drew pov :
Finally only two days are left in Roshni's birthday and I haven't talked to her since I left that day . When she was sleeping and without telling her anything I just took first flight to California. Since I have kept myself busy with Valerie and album work . I had sent Roshni her invitation but I don't know if she would come . I miss her and the kids so much . Few times I had called nick in order to talk to boys on facetime and to girls when they come back on weekend. I was just shopping with Valerie right now . Evan had made come to this new designer who will make us look good for launch party . Valerie has got along with everyone. Everyone likes her they say I'm a lucky man to get a hot girl like her . I like her but love will take a little time ." Drew you like this " she asks me. She was wearing a beautiful red dress and for me we took a black tuxedo. " this looks good on you" I said to her . After paying for our purchases we got into the car and jack drives us back to my place. " jack I want you to go and bring Roshni with kids safely here " I said to him . I don't know if she will come or not but I want her here with my kids . " yes I will leave right now" he says . Then I go inside and Valerie was watching t.v. " what were you talking to jack about?" She asked me. " nothing important" I said. " she is coming right . I heard you talking to him about Roshni" she says. " you were listening to us " I ask her . " no, I just heard a little" she says. " yeah , I asked jack to bring her safely with kid's" I said. I feel jealousy in her voice the way she asked me about Roshni. " you don't need to be jealous of her . I love you" I said to her .
" im not jealous would she be comfortable in this big event" she says . " no , she will be fine" I said to her . At night Valerie leaves and I got the call from jack . " we will be their in the morning around 4.a.m " he says . She is coming and I'm so happy now . Its good she will be here to attend the party . She is going to be mad why I launched my album on her birthday but its fine . I wanna see her face when it happens.  I couldn't sleep all night . I was on my way to airport to pick them up . I miss my kids do much and Roshni too. I was waiting in front with four guards . Swarm of reporters were already here . They must have followed me from home . Then I finally saw her holding boys in her hands . She was talking to girls and made them move faster with her . Jack was beside them . " I missed you girls so much " I said hugging both girls. I look at her and she was so normal. " hi , drew " she says . " hey " I said . I hold both the boys in my hands . We walk out of terminal and into the car quickly. The bodyguards brought us into safety of the car . " will you drop us to the hotel ?" Said Roshni. " why would you go to the hotel ?" I asked her . " George is coming and he would not like to stay at your place" she says . "  I didn't invited him" I said. " no , he is coming for my birthday" she says .

please vote and comment 😞.