Chapter 57

Roshni Pov :

I was suppose to be with George right now but jack suddenly came back and told me that I can't leave the apartment. I have to stay here. All my things are packed and I was going to move in with George . Even Nathan and Sasha decided to stay for a week to help me move . Everything was ready but drew had to bring security for my protection. I decided to move with George because it would be safe and easier with a man being around. " hey " said Sasha . She sits down beside me. " i feel like being jailed sometimes with these guards around " I said . " I think your over reacting may be drew knows about Jared being around " she says . " but I didn't show him the note" I said . " I will ask jack about Jared " I said to her . I quickly walk towards jack . He was making a coffee for himself. " this is all about Jared being around right " I asked him . " yes he has been spotted around this building" he says . It was already evening now . Sasha and I were preparing dinner . Suddenly, door opens and drew's comes inside with police even Valerie was here . She had a smile on her face which wasn't implying anything good to me . " what are you doing here and why police is here ? " I asked him . " Miss Roshni vardhan Mr drew Mathis has filed a complaint against you for trying to runaway with his four children" says the officer. " what , no he is lying I wasn't running away . I was moving in with my boyfriend " I said defending myself. " Mr drew will take his kids with him to California " he says . Sasha and Nathan both looked at drew in disbelief. I couldn't believe he was doing this to make me move to California. " how can you just do that ?" Asked Nathan to drew . " officer the children are really small don't do this " said Sasha . " we have legal custody papers drew has all the rights to take the kids with him " says Valerie . I couldn't take it anymore and I punched her right on the face . She falls down on her heels and I land another punch on her face but drew stops me . " don't you dare touch my fiancé " he says . " you can't do this  . You can't take away my kids from me I'm their mother " I said holding his shirt . He was so cold their was not a single emotion in his eyes. " im going to take my kids " he says . drew goes upstairs and I followed him .

He goes into Dylan and radite's room . " you can't take them away like this please don't do that " I said to him . I locked the door and he was picking up the boys . I take both the kkrjg from his hands and put them back in the cradle. " please don't take them away from me . I can't live without them " I said begging him . " im going to take them whether you like it or not . If you want to be closer to them you can move to L.A " he says . " how do you have the sole custody?" I ask him . " remember the papers you signed " he says .

Drew Pov :

Roshni was on her knees in front of me begging to not take away our kids from her . I have never seen her so hurt but I have to do whatever I can to save her . " you made me sign adoption paper " she said . " Not just the adoption papers it also had custody papers in it " I said . She slaps me on the face and i pinned her to the wall holding her hands . I could feel anger rising in me . She was crying and yelling at me . " don't take them please" she says . " stop crying" I said but she wouldn't stop . " I'm their father so they are going with me " I said to her . There was a knock on the door . " drew are you in their ?" Asked Valerie. " yeah , im here just coming down with the kids " I said to her . I opened the door and Valerie walks in Roshni was still crying on the floor . One lady officer walks inside. I picked up both the boys and hand them to Valerie. " no , you can't take them" Roshni shouted on me . " Ms you can't shout like this " said the officer.  she pushed the officer and took Dylan from Valerie . " Ms you give the child back to the mother " said officer. " im there mother " I said . " no , I'm going to be marrying drew so legally im their mother just in a month we are tying the knot " she says .

" drew are you crazy ?" Asked Roshni . " yeah , we got engaged so she has all the rights on my children" I Said to her . I went to Sarah and theeya's room . " dad " said running towards me and theeya followed her . " okay pack your bags we are going to California" I said to them . " but mom didn't say anything about going " asked theeya . " no mom's not coming . She will stay here for a while " I said to them . " yes we will have so much fun " said Sarah . I go out and police was cuffing Roshni up then i look at the lady officer . She was had a bruise on her face . " she lost her temper " said Valerie. She was holding the boys . " jack take the kids and Valerie to airport " I said to him . " where are you going now ?" He asked me . " I'm going after Roshni" I said . " hey drew let me come with you" said Nathan. " yeah come on" I tell him then he sits in the car . " what are you doing separating a mother from her children?" He says . " I'm doing for a reason but I can't tell you about it right now " I said .

Please vote and comment😢😔😠☹😞.