Chapter 30

Roshni pov :

George and I decided to date again . But I don't know why a part of me didn't want to do it ? . Here in in his arms and thinking about drew . I should give it a shot with him . I didn't tell him about drew moving to new jersey . I will tell him later . Both of us go downstairs and Ariel was on her phone. She saw me and went out of store to talk . She was really talking on her phone. May be it's her boyfriend.

" so I'll see you tomorrow" said George. He leaves in his car and collect all the books put them back into shelves . Ariel comes back inside and she helps me to arrange the books . " so you and pop star are not a thing besides being parents to your children" she says . Why is she asking me ? . " drew and I are on friendly terms " I said .

" when I see you and drew he just always keeps his eyes on you never taking them off you " she says. He has beautiful eyes for sure . "you and George are good but he is too over powering " she says ." I don't employee you too tell about my relationship " I said snapping at her . " I'm sorry but right now I'm a friend not an employee" she says . " fine now go home " I tell her . " goodnight Rosh " she said leaving .

did she just called me Rosh . How did she knows that nick name drew calls me ? . I quickly run out but she was driving away in her car . Maybe she didn't say it or I'm thinking about drew too much . I lock the front door and go up . Girls were playing with their brothers . I was cooking and half an hour later I feed them.

then I put the boys to sleep . I decided to take a hot bath and I fill the tub with warm water . I removed my clothes and put right foot in water to check if it's not too warm . I get into the tub and why whole body relaxes. It feels so good and I don't know when but my eyelids were getting heavy and I slept right there.

I woke up as my phone rang and I picked up . " where have you been ?" He says . " I am in my home" I said. " I'm in front open the this damn door " he says cuts the call . I get out of water and put on my bath robe . I go down and there he was standing fuming with anger . I took out my keys and opened the door . He gets inside and locks the door .

drew pov :

I was really mad at her for not replying to my texts and calls . She opened the door in her bath robe . She walks upstairs and I followed her. " why you didn't returned any of my calls ?" I asked her . She makes her way into the bathroom . She turns up the dryer and ignoring me. " talk to me Roshni vardhan " I said turning her around. She puts down the dryer and then she pushed me . I hold her one hand . Both of us go into the tub and splashing the water .

my face was just inches away from her but she gets up from tub and then her bath robe is on the bathroom floor . She is just standing naked in front of me. She climbs back into the tub and then she kisses me. I roam my hands on her body while she kisses me . I make her moan between our kisses and she responds so good .

then suddenly I come back to reality from my trance and I see Roshni standing in front of me . " drew get out of tub " she says . She was now in her shorts and shirt . She was holding a towel in her hands and my black shirt . I got from tub all drenched. " what were you thinking sitting in bath tub for last five minutes?" She asked me . " I was thinking about you " I said . " what were you thinking ?" She asked me while I removed my clothes. I looked at her through the mirror and she was waiting for an answer.

" I thought of you naked and making love to me in it " I said for a minute she was all scarlet red but her she keeps her face normal and leaving me alone in the bathroom . When I use to date my ex girlfriend I never had these kinds of fantasises. But when Roshni came things changed and I fell hard for her . Then she was gone for two years . That night when she fucked me in my car . My wildest dreams for her became more frequent.

this girl drive's me crazy . I love her so much. I take shower and go to her bedroom. There is a clean black shorts on her bed and I put it on . I go towards kitchen and she was washing dishes . " I rented out a apartment its fifteen minutes away from here and i want you to move in with me " i said it all to her . She turns to look at me . Then it came out of her mouth and she said " no " . " but what's the problem?" I asked her as i stand in front of her ." George and i reconciled you know that so how could you think of making me move in with you " she says .

Please vote and comment 🚩.<3