Chapter 5

drew pov :

when I saw that little boy in her arms . He reminded me so much my own childhood . Could he be my son but when and how ? . I have to ask her about this . I was thinking standing alone in her drawing room m then she calls me into the child's room . Then I saw there was another one in the cradle .then she told me the biggest shock of my life I was a father to these twin boys . Both of resemble me in everyway . Same blonde hair , blue eyes and facial features .

for a minute I was just feeling shocked then I went to both of them . She picked up Dylan and gave him to me . Then she was still trying to make radite stop crying . I started playing with Dylan and then I put him down and took radite in my hands . He stopped crying . " see he already likes me " I said to her .

"before you ask me why I never told you and pin point that I was cheating on you . You never deserved to know about them. Since you apologize I will let you be around them"she said . Her words hit me so bad over the face . But now I guess I have a strong reason to around her . She is the mother of my children . Now I will surely make her mine and this time it will be forever. I had a smirk on my face . " why are you smirking like that " she said in shock. She must be expecting a anger burst out but i have changed myself.
Roshni pov :

the drew I knew would have said something or lose his temper but here he was in front of me all happy playing with the boys . He is different now I guess but I will keep this cold facade that I'm going to maintain . After leaving the girls up with drew . I got down stairs and then I remember that George will be here any second with his bags .

I have to tell drew about him and to maintain his distance from me . I don't want George to get any wrong ideas. First I will talk to him and then I'll see drew . I was cleaning the whole place since it was Sunday . " hey I brought few stuff with my clothes " said George walking into the shop .

I have to tell you something. " tell me anything you want but let put my suitcase in your room " he said . He quickly got up with his things and we entered my room . " so what do you wanna talk about "he asked me .

" Roshni , Roshni, I think the boys need some food " i heard drew coming into the room . George was looking at him and then he looked at me with a questionable look . George this drew Mathis and drew this George nelson my boyfriend. I know now drew will definitely lose his temper . But then drew move towards George for a handshake.

both men are talking like they are some old friends meeting each other after years . George is really nice person . But drew how is he controlling himself ?. He is definitely not the same person I know from two years ago . I was preparing dinner for seven . Yeah George thought it would be good if drew stayed for dinner .

Sarah was not eating her vegetables. She was just playing with them . I told her to eat it twice . But she wouldn't listen . " mom I don't wanna eat this " she said getting up from her place . " sarah sit down and finish the meal that your mom prepared for you"said George.

" you are not my father so stop ordering me " she said . Don't talk to him like that Sarah . He just wants you to finish your food . He is worried I said to her .

Drew pov :

I was watching as Sarah left the dinner . George was rude to her . I don't know what has gotten into Roshni but she just said nothing to him . Why is she dating such a fake man ?. He had give me warning glares since we met . He is not what he seems I could tell just by looking at his face . He pretends to be good .

when Roshni was alone in the kitchen . I went to talk to her . I don't want him to live with you and the children . I don't trust him . His intentions are not good . " look he is my boyfriend and I just can't ask him to move out . He loves my children. So stop doubting him and now I think you should leave . Its time for the kids to sleep " she said . Don't worry I will make them sleep .

" no , I can manage " she said going towards the children's room . When I got their Dylan and radite were playing in their crib . She picked up Dylan in her hand and radite started crying . I picked up radite and I was watching Roshni . She was put Dylan quietly on her shoulders . Singing him a song . I decided to sing him my hit single I saw her in the rainfall .

radite felt asleep faster than I thought.Roshni was still singing to Dylan but he didn't sleep at all .I put sleeping radite in his crib and took Dylan from her . " why are you singing that song to my children?"she said . They are our children.

please vote and comment. Leave your your opinion on this chapter .