chapter 25

Roshni POV:
When drew said being friends is great option for us . I was relieved and I could figure out what I really want .but I have to stop getting physical with him .I don't have to be worried because he will be here in California and I'll be in new Jersey. so I guess it will be easier to stay away and figure out things . George might come back and I don't wanna be like a bad person. I will try to reconcile with him and if it doesn't works out . I would just move on from him but not going back to drew because it's never going to be easier with him . I always end up fighting with him .
Drew was drove us back to home . When we reached he was preparing for dinner . " So how's your recording going on?" I ask him ." It's good this new album good from the last one "he says . " I thinking of reconciliation with George" I said . " You like him right so do it but I don't like his behavior with kids specially with Sarah and theeya " he says .
"Thanks for listening" I said. " I'm always their to protect you" he says . " I know you are but I don't want you to do that anymore. Just live your life and move on " I said looking at him .
" I won't promise but I will try " he says. " It's good to know you will" I said .
" Okay let's eat now I'm hungry" he says . After dinner and making our children go to sleep. I go back to his room . I decided to sleep on couch at first then I sleep on bed I am so confused about were should I sleep. This is so frustrating. " What are you doing?"said drew . " Nothing just couldn't sleep " I said . " Yeah I can see that what you have done to bed " he says . There was so much crease on bedsheet . Drew slowly walks and sits down beside me . He takes a pillow and started hitting me . " What are you doing?" I asked him.
we had ruined the pillows and his room was a mess now . Then we both started laughing on each other. I guess we are really starting over as friends. Love I'll think about it some other day . First I need to become a good parent with him to our kids .

I am happy and both of us fall into sleep after our fight . We were so tired from cleaning the room .

Drew pov :

when she said " about being confused" I decided I would make her so jealous that she will be all cleared and I'm going to friend zone her " . But i have to stop myself to not touch her . I love her so much but this girl is amazing . She was sleeping so cutely . I was just starring at her and she turned around opened her eyes .

she gets up from bed and she didn't even look at me . I got up and look at her. She was not opening the door instead but she was colliding her body with door. I quickly go in front of her and stop her . When I look her eyes are open and she starts collides with me . " Roshni are you crazy stop this" I said .
She was just standing their saying nothing and then she goes back to the bed . She was now sleeping . I was just standing their thinking what just happened?. I quickly call jemma and she picks up.
 " Roshni just woke up and she was colliding with the room door . Her eyes were open but she still wouldn't stop" I said . " I think she has a sleepwalking problem " said jemma . But I remember back then she never use to have any kind of problem like this .
" I'll bring her to you in the morning" I said . " come around 11.a.m " she said . " okay goodnight" I said . I can use this problem of her for my own advantage. She will have to move here now .
I was just smiling and looking at her . Since I couldn't sleep and I go to check on our kids .

please vote and comment 😊.