Kouen X Siren Oc: Lullaby

Yellop!!! Hello my lovely readers. Who read the latest Chapter of Magi that came out? I am not happy reading it.

ANYWAY!! Here is a Oc of mine that I had in my mind. Enjoy!

"Cast away your worries, my dear
For tomorrow comes a new day
Hold to me, you've nothing to fear
For your dreams are not far away
As you lay your head and you rest
May your dreams take over, my love
Listen close, my son of the west
For your destiny lies above
Though the world is cruel
There's a light that still shines
In the darkest days of our lives
When all hope seems lost
and you can't find your way
Think of me as you look to the sky
Child mine, your future is bright
For your father's blood's in your veins
In dark times, I pray you will fight
For the world will soon know your name"

I finished singing as I had my feet dipped in the Koi pound. The animals came near by, listening to the lullaby I sang. My name is Lucia. I'm a maid of the Kou empire and a siren. I'm not a pure blood siren, but I'm half human. I have purple hair(not relate to Sinbad) purple eyes, light peach skin. My hair is long but I keep it in to two braids, and I wear glasses.

 My hair is long but I keep it in to two braids, and I wear glasses

I have always kept my powers hidden. I look up to the night sky, looking at the stars. I have a blue jewel in the middle of my chest to hide my powers. The magician of Sindria, Yamraiha, is a friend of mine. She gave me this jewel to protect my identity.
"What are you doing out here Lucia?" I turn my head and see Lord Kouen.
"Lord Kouen!!!" I quickly get up and and dust my self.
"S-S-Sorry!! I wanted to get some fresh air." I said and quickly bowed.
"Very well. Go back to your room when you are done." He looked down at me and left.
I sigh in relief.  That guy is scary.
Truth is......I used to live in Phenox dungeon. Lady Phenox is now Lord Kouen djiin, but we still speak a lot to each other telepathically. She took me in, and raised me there. When Lord Kouen came and conquered her dungeon, I stayed hidden. She was like a mother to me. I know many things.

I looked all around me and made sure no one was following me as I dashed to the area of the palace where no one has been too in many years. It's now a small forest, and I always go there to calm myself. I went in and walked for about 10 minutes. I found the small pound that I love to swim in. I take out the jewel in my chest and the rukh begin to enter me once again. I transform to my mermaid form.
I jump in the water and swim happily.
"Rrruuurrr!!!(giggles)" I just love the water and singing.
It makes me feel one with the ocean. And takes my mind off........other things.
"Sigh........I should just give up already. I'm just a mere fish and maid. I don't stand a chance with Lord Kouen. Sigh......." I sigh in defeat.
"He doesn't even remember me....brughh." I sink half my face in the water and blow bubbles.

- 10 years ago-

A 10 years ago, I was swimming in the ocean, and decided to sit on a rock. It's had been 3 years that Kouen had conquered mothers dungeon. I saw a ship from far away that was under attack. I swear.......when will humans understand each other. And here's the thing, I'm also a dungeon capturer. My metal vessel is a camilla hair pin mom gave me. And my djiin's name is Solaluna.
Spirit of the waves and music.
"My queen, are you sure you should get yourself involved?" Solaluna asked me.
"The ship is under attack by the people of Al-Thamen. Yeesh......humans these days. And their lucky I don't have a machine gun on me." I said as I swam over to the ship.
Forgot to mention.....mother said that I'm a survivor of Alma-Torran, and I have the ability to see different worlds.
I swam over to the ship and put on my mini cloak. It goes up to my elbows and has a hood.
"Your are the oceans gray waves......." I sang.
Everyone in the boat stopped what they were doing.
"HYAAAA!!!" I jumped on the boat and used float magic to move around.
The black magicians came after me and I did a djiin equip and summon my spear.