Jealous!Tord x Reader: Aid

Start from the beginning

"I love ya bro."

Tom said as he pet her (H/C) hair. That stupid little... I tightly crushed the glass cup, until it literally broke into pieces. Both their heads spun towards me. I didn't realize it right away, but my hand was bleeding. I had got cut by the glass pieces. Well crap. I looked over at (Y/N) who immediately got up and grabbed her purse. She ran towards me in a hurry and immediately grabbed my bleeding hand. I felt a blush spread across my face as she made contact with my skin. She examined my hand then looked up at me, we made eye contact.

"Do you have a first aid kit?"

I simply nodded and replied.

"Y-Yeah... in my room..."

With that she pulled me down the hall and into my room.

"Where is it?"

She asked as she closed the door.

"...under my bed."

She pointed at my bed at told me,

"Sit."

I followed her orders and I sat down on my bed. She took out the first aid kit and sat next to me. She open it quickly and pulled out some bandages. She grabbed my hand and started rolling the bandages around my palm. I felt my face burn up.

"You don't have to do this... you know that right?"

I said awkwardly.

"I know. But I'm still going to do this."

She didn't looked away from what she was doing.

"Why?"

I asked in confusion. She continued wrapping bandages over my cuts.

"Because I care about you so I'm going to help you whether you like it or not."

Wait what? I looked down at her as she finished wrapping my hand. She cut away the remaining roll of bandages and shoved it into the first aid kit. She looked over at me and smiled. She had wrapped my whole hand expect for my fingers. I bit my lip as I met her gaze.

"T-Thanks."

I stutter out. She nodded and giggled.

"You're welcome."

We sat there awkwardly in silence for a few moments. Then she finally spoke.

"Um.. I'm gonna go to the living room with Tom. Bye..."

She slowly got up and started walking over to the door. I narrowed my eyes and looked down.

"Why do you two have to hang out all the time?"

I hissed to myself, unknowing that I said that out loud. She turned back to look at me with a confused expression. I looked up at her. Then I realized I had said that out loud.

"I said that out loud didn't I?"

I felt a blush spread across my face and quickly looked away. I heard a sigh from (Y/N) as she walked back over to me.

(Y/N)'s Pov

I walked over to Tord who was a blushing mess. I sighed and sat next to him on the bed. To be honest I didn't know Tord liked me that way. I placed my hand on his back and started rubbing his back. I bit my lip as I was about to ask a tough question.

"Is there something you want to tell me Tord?"

I asked softly as I glanced over at him. He slightly looked over to me. He let out a sigh and looked down. He fumbled with his fingers nervously.

"(Y/N) I... I... umm..."

He rubbed the back of his head. He closed his eyes tightly as he confessed his feelings.

"I... I like you... more than a friend."

He opened his eyes and looked over to me.

"...and I don't like you and Tom hanging out. I feel as if he gets all of your attention and I'm just... here."

He mumbled out. I let out a sigh and scratched my cheek. Now it was my turn to talk.

"Look Tord..."

I glanced over at him.

"I don't like Tom that way. He's like an older brother to me. I don't know why you thought we would be a thing but no, I don't like him that way. But you..."

I grabbed his hand and intertwined my fingers with his.

"You're different. I know this is out of the blue but... maybe we could try it out? It's really obvious who you're into anyway."

I winked at him, causing his blush to darken. I'm such a flirt. He kinda just sat there in embarrassment for a few moments.

"Uhm... are you going to say yes or-mmphft!?"

I was interrupted by Tord pressing his lips against mine suddenly. My eyes widen in surprise. Well this was a bold move. I slow relaxed and kissed him back. After a few moments we pulled away. We were both blushing red. I let out a giggled of joy.

"Is this a yes?"

He nodded and smirked.

"It's a yes."