Ja'far X Rebellious Reader: Leaving

Alright! First one shot ever. And first lemon ever. This was requested by Bones411 . Sorry if this is crap. This is my first time writing a lemon. Well then....Enjoy!

"(Y/N)!!!!!"
Oh boy......not again. Seriously, this is the sixth time this week he complains about my work. The Jack ass may be my teacher, but not that I care.
My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I'm 22 years old and I'm a former assassin and I am a magician. Well you can say I'm pretty much known for being rebellious and so on and so forth. I'm a nice person once you get to know me, but I really could care less about myself. Right now I'm hiding from my teacher. I'm using a shadow spell and hiding in the shadow of a pillar.
"(Y/N) (L/N) GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!! YOU NEED TO FINISH YOUR STUDYS!!!!!"
That my friend is my teacher Ja'far. A man with pale skin, short white hair and green eyes. He also has freckles around his nose. He wears a long drape that covers his entire body, and a green Arabian keffiyeh on his head.
And a freaken paper work addict. Seriously King Sinbad.....go do your own work for once in your life. And what's more Ja'far is gonna rage at me when he sees I cut my hair and dyed it (f/c). Oh well....Life is life.
"Ja'far, calm down! I'm sure (Y/N) is around somewhere." Sinbad walks up to him along with Masrur.
Oh Shit.......Masrur!!!!
He turns my direction and walks towards the pillar. I'm dead.......
"(Y/N) come out." He bluntly says.
Sinbad and Ja'far look at him confuse.
"Geez, Masrur. Nice way to ruin my fun." I groan and emerge out of the shadows.

" I groan and emerge out of the shadows

"Yo." I cross my arms.
"(Y/N) WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR?!?!?!" Ja'far yells as he walks over to me.
"Isn't it obvious? I cut it and dyed it. Nothing wrong with a little change." I roll my eyes and twirl a lock of my hair in my finger.
"That's not the point!! What's up with you lately?!" Ja'far yells.
"(Y/N). Ja'far is right. Lately you been disobeying a lot. And that's more than usual." Sinbad said.
"Your point is?" I raise my eyebrow.
"Something has been on your mind lately." Masrur said and I tensed.
"Nothing is on my mind. I'll be going now." I use a teleportation spell before Ja'far's red wires catch me.

I teleport to my one favorite place in the kingdom that not even Ja'far knows about. The only one that knows about this place is Pisti and Yamraiha. A cherry tree that a planted and made it fully grown using life magic. I sit on one of the highest branches and pick some cherries from the branches and eat them.
"Stupid Ja'far. All you care about is paper work......I bet you won't care when I leave......" I mumbled as tears begin to flow from my eyes and fall down my cheeks.
I plan to move back to the Kou empire. My home country. My mother is a former assassins, but my father was one of the leaders of Al-Thamen....
Ithan.
The organization threatened to kill everyone in Sindria If don't return to Kou and join them. Sucks being human........
"(Y/N)?" I snap out of my trance and look down.
It's Pisti and Yamraiha.
"Hey guys." I put a fake smile.
Pisti climbed up and Yamraiha used her magic to fly up. Pisti sits to the right and Yamraiha at the left.
"(Y/N)? Is everything alright?" Yamraiha asked me worried.
"If I were to disappear, what would you do?" I asked as I look up to the blue sky.
Both girls look at me in shock.
"(Y/N), what's wrong? You're hiding something." Pisti looked at me worried.
"Nothing. Just curious." I say and call out a water bubble and I cup it with my hands and bring it to my lips.
I'm drinking water from it but.....
"Is this about Ja'far?" Yamraiha smirked.
"PFFFFFFTTTT!!!!" There goes my peaceful drinking.
"*cough*cough* No!" I manged to say in between coughs as I recover from my shock.
"You sure? Because your rukh turned pink when I mentioned him." She said to me and my face become red.
"You looovvvveee him~" Pisti giggles.
"Shut up both of you!!" I say to them.
It's true.....I did fall in love with him.
But....it's something that will never work out.
He hates the organization. So he'll hate me the minute I tell him I'm the daughter of Ithan.
"I need to go." I say and teleport away from the tree.