Highschool!Edd x Reader: Weak

Comenzar desde el principio

"Shut up and fight me you stoner."

(Y/N) smirked and pointed towards herself. They both tried attacking her. The key word is tried. She ducked and dodged both of their attack and jumped back. She managed to punch one of them on their cheek, making them slam against the locker. The other one managed to punch (Y/N) on her cheek while she was distracted. But (Y/N) immediately countered it by punching them under their jaw. I flinched as I imagined the pain from the punch. (Y/N) ran over to me and grabbed my sleeve. She helped me up and pulled me down the hallway, grabbing her backpack in the process.

We both made it to class then she let me go.  Her eyes darted towards me, I felt my face heat up at bit. Ever since we were little, (Y/N) had always stood up for me against all the bullies when she was around. She is amazing. She's strong and... beautiful. I had grown a crush on her over the years. But I knew I had no chance with her. Her saving me all the time made me feel weak.

"Are you okay Edd..?"

She said as she rubbed her cheek.

"Y-Yeah..."

I mutttered quietly as I anxiously scrambled around with my fingers. I looked up at a concerned looking (Y/N). My eyes widen. Her cheek had turned into a dark shade of a bruised purple.

"Y-Your c-cheek...

I stuttered at my words. Her eyes widen and than ran her fingers down her bruised cheek. She blinked at few times before giving me a smile.

"Ah... I'm fine. Don't worry about it. Haha..."

She laughed awkwardly. I did this to her... I stayed silent. I heard her laughing come to a complete stop.

"Edd?"

She asked in a worried tone. I tugged my hoodie and grunted my teeth together. She's hurt because of me, because I was weak. I held my head as I fell onto my knees. She has always had to save me because I'm weak. I'm Worthless. I don't belong here! I don't belong here! I don't belong here!

(Y/N)'s Pov

I was scared and confused.

"Edd?!"

I asked in a worried tone. He was on his knees muttered things under his breath. I was unsure of what was happening. The students around us turned to look at Edd. The teacher took notice of this and headed towards us. My eyes widen in realization. Edd was having a panic attack. I kneed over to him and the teacher did the same. I looked up at the teacher.

"Can I take Edd to the nurse? He's having a panic attack. It's very serious!"

I pleaded to them. They nodded so I immediately grabbed Edd and pulled him outside. He couldn't walk correctly, so I stopped walking in the middle of the hall as I slowly helped him sit on his knees. He was still holding his head. The halls were fill with eerie silence. I sat in front of Edd, I couldn't see his eyes so it was very difficult to read his expression. I stayed silent for a few moments as I passed through my thoughts of what to say next. I rubbed my bruised cheek lightly.

"Edd? It's okay. I'm here."

He was slightly shaking. I don't know what he's thinking so I couldn't really help him. I bit my lip. Without thinking twice, I pulled him into heartfelt hug. I moved my hand behind his head and pressed his head against my unbruised cheek. His hair rubbed against my cheek. He wasn't shaking anymore. I felt his face heat up slightly, while my did the same. I sighed and pulled him closer.

"Look Edd, if you're worried about those idiots then don't be. I'll make sure they never lay a finger on you ever again."

Instead of a simple okay, Edd blurted out.

"I-I don't c-care about them!"

Edd pushed himself away from me. He seemed to be crying as his cheeks were slightly wet.

"You d-don't have to protect me! I don't w-want t-to be weak!"

Edd yelled in panic. I narrowed my eyes in thought for a quick moment. I looked over at Edd in worry. I want him to stop and be fine.

"Argggghh!"

I grunted in impatience and grabbed Edd's face. I pulled his face towards me and smashed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes. His tense body slowly calmed down. I felt him kiss me back as he wrapped his arms around my back. I pulled away shortly after a few moments. His was had turned completely red. He traced his fingers over his lips. I smiled at him and grabbed his wrists. He looked over at me.

"Listen here my little cinnamon roll, I will protect you even if you don't want me to. You want to know why? Because I love you. I know it's a cheesy line but it's true. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

I smiled at him. He awkwardly smiled back at me. I stood up while helping him up as well. I intertwined my fingers with his. He looked flustered. God why does he have to be so cute. I grinned happily.

"Let's go back to class."

He nodded shyly and we walked back to class, holding hands.