Chapter 28

Chapter 28.

Brooke's POV.

*******A week later******************

"Brookie! Are you coming home soon? I miss you and your cooking." Katie whine in the phone.

"No, I'm not ready. Especially not if he still comes every day looking for me."

"Maybe you should hear what he have to say. It's some pretty interesting shit he comes with."

"I have heard enough of his lies."

Then there is a pause on the other side of the line.

"Katie? Katie what's wrong?" I ask worried.

"There's someone at the door. It's properly Harry again. I'm going to check, see you."

Then she hang up.

*************Later that day**********

I walk down the stairs to open the door, right after the doorbell had ringed.

I open the door to see Katie standing on the doorstep. Having a goofing smile plastered on her face.

"Why are you here?" I ask confused.

"I'm here on a mission. We are going to a place, you'll love it!" She exclaim.

"I'm not going anywhere. I have other plans."

"Oh what plans? A sad movie and ice cream? Then cry about what happened?" She say sarcastically.

"Maybe." I say quiet as I look away from her.

That's all I been doing the past week. I will watch a movie like Titanic while I eat ice cream and then I cry myself to sleep.

"Not tonight. Go change into some cloths with more fashion in it." She demand as she point at my sweatpants and baggy T-shirt.

I do as she say and change my cloths.

After that she drag me out to a black van. Who's that van? Katie doesn't have a car or a license.

As I get pushed into the car I see Paul in the driver seat.

"Hallo Brooke, it's been a while." He greets me. I just nod and try to climb out of the car again but fail as Katie push me in again.

"Where are we going?" I grumble and cross my arms over my chest.

"That's a surprise." Katie yell.

We suddenly come to a stop and I get dragged out and into a building. Then into a dimly light room.

I look around, and what catches my eye is a little scene in the middle of the room. I turn around to Katie and Paul to see all the boys and their girlfriends except Harry.

"What is all of this about?" I ask them.

"Just wait and see." Eleanor say as the boys walk up on stage.

Then music start to play.

'Girl I see it in your eyes you're disappointed

'Cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart

I tore it apart

And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence

And no woman in the world deserve this

But here I am, asking you for one more change

Can we fall one more time?

Stop the tape and rewind

Let me love youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara