Chapter 39

Chapter 39.

Brooke's POV.

The last girls comment hurts the most.....

"That baby is a mistake. As soon as Harry see how ugly it is, he is going to leave you. And I feel bad for that baby, a mistake? And you as it's mom." She smirk at me.

Then she punch me full force in the stomach. I fall down on my knees as the tears fall freely down my face.

She hit me in the stomach, she hit my baby. It can't be good for a foster to be hit by such force.

"That's right bitch. Cry like the baby you are!" The first girl say and walk away with the two others.

As I finally get up again, the crowd around Harry has cleared out. And just as I get eye contact with Harry, everything goes black as I feel myself fall.

The last thing I hear is Harry calling my name.

*******************************************************

I wake up in someone's arms being carried.

I look up to see a pair of worried green eyes. Harry's eyes.

"Oh god you're awake! How are you? You got me pretty worried there!" He stops walking and place me on the passenger seat of his car.

"I think I'm fine. Thank you Harry." I smile at him. As he is about to close the door when I get a big cramp in my stomach. "OW!" I yell out and hold my stomach.

"Brooke, are you OK? Where does is hurt?" Harry kneels beside me. Worry written all over his face.

"My..... Stomach.." I cry as the tears fall down.

"I'll take you to the hospital, right now." Harry say and run around to his side of the car.

A few minutes after we arrive at the hospital. All the way there I kept getting these cramps in the stomach.

Oh no, what if something is wrong with the baby?

Harry carry me inside and yell out for a doctor to look at me. Finally a man comes up to us and ask what's wrong.

"We where at the mall when she fainted, then she woke up again she got some bad cramps in her stomach. I'm worried that something may have happened to our baby." Harry explains.

"That doesn't sound good. Follow me then we look at it." He say and lead us down the hall and into a room with a bed.

"Lay her down there, please." The doctor say and point to the bed. Harry do as told.

"So what's your names. I look if we have any files on you." He ask.

"Brooklyn Davis." I answer just before another cramp comes.

"I'm Harry Styles." Harry say and the doctor write something on a computer in the corner of the room.

"Ah, Brooklyn Davis, a month pregnant, is that true?" He ask.

"Yeah that's right." I answer him. The cramps have stopped now.

"Okay, so do you have any idea to what might have happened before you fainted?" He ask me.

Harry don't know about the girl hitting me. I wonder how he will react when I tell the doctor. I don't want him to hate his fans.

"Yeah, there was this girl, who hit me in the stomach just before I fainted." I say just above a whisper.

Harry gasp from beside me, while the doctor looks shocked for a moment before going all serious.

"Okay, so we might have to do an ultrasound to make sure the baby are alright." The doctor say and go out to find a nurse.

A few minutes after a young nurse comes into the room.

"Hi, I'm nurse Cathy. I'm gonna make the ultrasound on you. So if you would please lift your shirt up." She smile at me.

I lifted my shirt and she put the cold gel on my stomach. Then she place the wand on my stomach and move it around while she look at the screen.

She look very concentrated on it and frown a bit too. She then get up from her chair.

"I'll be back in a minute." She smile at us and leave the room.

I turn to look at Harry, "What if something actually have happened to our baby?" I ask panicked.

"Relax babe, I'm sure that everything is going to be okay." He say smoothly.

Minutes later she comes back with the doctor. He sits in the chair that the nurse sat in just minutes ago.

He place the wand on my stomach and look concentrated at the little screen. He move the wand all around my stomach and keep frowning more and more.

"I'm sorry to say, that we can't find a heartbeat on your baby." He say with sympathy in his eyes.

"No! No, you are lying, please tell me it's not true." I plead him.

"I'm sorry but your baby is dead."

"Isn't there anything you can do to save it?" Harry holds my hand tight as I beg the doctor.

"I'm afraid not. We can't save him." The doctor look at me with sympathy.

"It was a boy?" I ask in a whisper. The tears streaming down my face, but I don't care right now.

"Yes." The doctor answer. He look through some papers before looking up at is again.

"Brooklyn we have to get you into labor to remove the baby now, or your going to be very very sick." He look all serious now.

"But... But I can't give birth to... a.... a dead baby." I cry, my baby can't be dead, I won't believe it.

"Sweetheart, you have to do it. It's for the best." Harry rub my hand, trying to comfort me.

"You said everything was going to be okay, I can't give birth to a dead baby, our baby." I cry, my face is covered in tears.

"I promise everything is going to be okay, we'll just have to wait a little longer to get our baby." He say and kiss my temple.

"So... We are getting you into labor in a minute and then you have to stay here for the night. Are you okay with that?" The doctor ask and I nod uneasily.

I'm going to give birth to my first child and then he is dead, before he even got to live.

I get moved to a delivering room as Harry leaves me to make a quick call to both of our parents to explain the situation.

The last thing I remember before going into sleep is the doctor saying that it's all done.

I just lost my baby because of Harry's fans.