Chapter 52

A/N: Hiii.. Im so lovely that I will update again today. Maybe I will update again tonight. I don't know.

I just know that I want to complete this story before I start school again in a week.

It's so exciting. I'm so excited. It's a new school again. I have been going to the same school in ten years and then I began on a new school last summer and now I'm going to start collage.

I'm going to ramble a bit more. I had this weird dream last night. I dreamed that my boyfriend broke up with me, because he didn't like the taste of my lip balm that I'm using all the time.

And then this morning a few hours after I woke up he actually sent a text saying he wanted to break up with me. I called him and ask why.

And scary enough he wanted to break up because he didn't like the taste of my lip balm.

I mean seriously couldn't he just say he didn't like the taste of my lip balm. For gods sake I would have bought a new one, with a different taste.

I mean, come on, it's the lamest excuse ever. It would have been different if he had broken up with me because of something else, but seriously it's the lamest excuse ever.

If you actually have read this, please comment what you think of my ex boyfriend's reason to break up with me. I just want to know if it's just me thinking that it's the lamest excuse ever or what.

And I'm sorry that I'm rambling to you guys, because my friends are still on vacation in different countries. I'm incredibly sorry that I'm rambling to you guys, who probably don't even read this note.

I'm sorry, here is the chapter..

Chapter 52.

Brooke's POV.

The next morning I wake up to the sound of a baby crying. I open my eyes to see Harry going from one side of the room to the other side, rocking Emily carefully in his arms.

"Please Emily, stop crying. Shh, go back to sleep, we can't wake mommy." He whisper to the small baby, but she just continue to cry.

"Harry?" I ask quietly, still sleepy.

"Brooke, your awake. I'm sorry if we woke you up." He say startled. "How did you sleep? Do you need anything?" He ask.

"No need to apologise, Harry." I chuckle. "Have you considered she might be hungry?" I ask referring to the baby.

"No." He say.

"Here let me see if she's hungry." I say reaching for her.

He give her to me and I feed her. She immediately latch on and suck like her life depended on it.

"See, she was just a little hungry." I chuckle as I look up at Harry.

"But I didn't want to wake you." He say, guilty.

"I know, but she needs her food. You got to wake me if she's hungry." I smile.

"Sorry."

Emily finish eating, then I burp her. Just as I finished burping her, the doctor from yesterday walks in.

"Good morning. I have just looked at the test results, and...." He say, taking some papers and looks at them before he continue.

"...Everything looks just fine. You can take Emily home later today. Nurses will come in shortly and make sure you know everything you have to know." He gives a small smile before leaving the room.

"We can finally take our little girl home." Harry smile down at me and Emily. Then he kiss my forehead.

"It's amazing." I smile down at our baby girl.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna call Lou to pick us up." Harry say, kissing my forehead again, before going out the door.

While Harry was out in the hall calling Louis, the nurse came to make sure I knew everything that I needed. Like changing Emily's diaper, how she should sleep, how to give her a bath correctly and when we should go to the first appointment with a doctor.

Soon Harry comes back into the room, a big smile on his face.

"Lou, is gonna be here in about an hour." He smile.

"Great, I'm ready to go. We just need to pack everything, and give Emily some new cloths on." I smile back, so happy to be going home.

"I pack your things, while you change her cloths. Maybe she could get her onesie on. You know the one from the baby shower." He say, going over to my duffel bag.

He dig through it, and take a white onesie up. He hold it up and I can see it's the one with the baby shower guests autographs on it.

"That one is great. Would you hold her while I get up?" I ask.

He walk over with the onesie. He place it on my bed and take Emily from my arms so I can get up.

When I stand up, I take Emily from his arms, the onesie from the bed and walks over to the small changing table in the corner of the room.

I carefully change her cloth and gently take her up again.

"I'm done packing, so I'm just gonna go to the toilet before Lou comes." Harry say going towards the door to the hallway.

"Um... Harry why don't you just use my bathroom?" I ask pointing at the door to my private toilet.

"Oh, because Louis is gonna meet me down in the lobby, so I'm just gonna use the toilet down there." He say quickly before rushing out of the door.

"Weird." I whisper, confused, under my breath.

I go over to a chair and sit down, still holding Emily in my arms.

10 minutes later Harry comes back with a black and pink car seat in his hands and Louis following right behind him.

"Hey Brooke." Louis wave at me, I wave back with a small smile.

"When did you buy a car seat?" I ask shocked that he had brought one and shocked because I hadn't through about buying one.

"The other day, when your parents were here." He say coming further into the room. "You remember when I left to go home after some fresh cloths to me, I kinda stopped by a baby store and brought it. You know, so she can come safely home." He explain.

"Aww, your so sweet. Now let's get out of here." I say, rising carefully and walks over to the bed where Harry has placed the car seat.

I carefully wrap Emily in a small blanket, so she doesn't get cold. Then I place her in the car seat and strap her in.

Louis drives us home because Harry wouldn't be away from his little girl. Along the drive Harry keeps his eyes on her, and he have one of his long fingers in one of her small hands as she holds tightly on to it.

Soon Louis park the car in our driveway and Harry help me out of the car before he take Emily's car seat out. Then we walk to the door, where I unlocked the door.

"Welcome home Emily." I smile down at her in the car seat.