Chapter 55

Chapter 55

Brooke's POV.

"We better head home now." I state after a while of talking about my and Harry's engagement with my parents. Emily is sleeping in her bouncer, but I don't blame her, it's way past her normal bedtime.

"Okay sweetie, we'll see you soon." My dad say, getting up to hug me and Harry goodbye, my mom soon does the same thing.

"It was great seeing you again, mr. and mrs. Davis." Harry say, as we gather our things and Emily, before we head out to the car and drive home.

*********************

At home.

*********************

"Babe, go to bed. I put Emily to bed, before I join you, fiancé." He say kissing my cheek before heading upstairs with Emily in his arms. I will never get tired of him calling me fiancé.

I follow suit, but go into our bedroom instead of Emily's bedroom. I change into one of Harry's T-shirts that he don't use anymore, before I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I crawl into bed just before Harry enters the bedroom. He strips down to his boxers as he goes to the bathroom, leaving all of his cloths all over the floor.

I can't help staring at my engagement ring, it just so gorgeous, so perfect. Not to big, not to small. Just perfect.

A few minutes later I feel him slip into the bed behind me and he wrap his arms around my stomach. "So I guess you like it?" he whisper into my ear and kiss the skin just below.

I turn around so I face him. I smile at him as I stare into his beautiful green eyes.

"I love it, and I love you." I say kissing him softly on the lips.

"I love you too." He smile. "So I was thinking, when do you want to get married?" He ask, raising his eyebrows.

"Hmm. I don't really know." I sigh. "I have always wanted to get married in the summer, but I feel that if we get married this summer we don't have that much time to arrange it." I explain.

"And besides, IF we choose to get married this summer, Emily won't be that old and I don't think I can leave her for the honeymoon. I mean if we are going on a honeymoon, we don't have to go if you don't want to." I ramble.

"Shh, Brooke, relax we will sort it out, okay. We can talk about it tomorrow." He say and kiss my forehead. "Now, I think we both need some sleep, if you don't want to do something else." He wink at me, before he begins to suck on my neck.

****************

The next morning I wake up, all cuddled up with Harry, as Emily is crying in her room.

I try to wiggle out of Harry's grip, but he only holds on to me even more tightly.

"Harry let go." I sigh. "Emily is awake and hungry." I say turning around in his arms, so that I'm looking at him. His eyes are closed but he has a playful smile on his face.

"But I like cuddling with you, especially when you don't have cloth on." He smirk, nibbling on my earlobe, running his hands up and down my body.

"Harry, our daughter needs food." I say holding his hands still with my owns. "Besides, I think you have cuddled enough with me for the night. Maybe if you are lucky, we can do this again tonight." I whisper seductively, wiggling out of his tight grip as he loosens the grip a bit.

I get out of the bed and goes to Emily's room, right after I take on some clean underwear and one of Harry's bottom up shirts.

"Hey baby girl, are you hungry." I coo at her, before picking her up. I open the top bottoms on the shirt to breastfeed her.

After breastfeeding Emily and changing her diaper, I take her with me downstairs to the kitchen where Harry once again is making breakfast for the both of us.

"There is my little baby girl. Are you being good to mommy?" He coo at Emily in my arms, before taking her and giving her a gentle hug.

He put her in her bungee chair before sitting down on the chair on the other side of the table off me. We both begin to dig in. As always the food was delicious, he really is a great cook.

"So I was thinking we could talk about some wedding planning after the breakfast. What do you think about that?" Harry say as he fill his plate for the second time.

"That sounds amazing." I smile at him. As I finish eating, I get up and begin washing the dishes. "Let me help you with that, babe." Harry say taking the clean dishes out of my hands before placing them on the shelf where they belong.

"So should we talk about that wedding of ours?" I ask, picking Emily up and walking into the living room.

Both me and Harry sit down on the cough, I have placed Emily on her play mat on the floor in front of us.

"So you want a wedding in the summer?" Harry ask me.

"Yeah, or in the early fall. However, I would prefer to get married in the summer. However, of course if you would rather get married in the winter or spring that could work too." I begin to ramble again.

"Babe, it doesn't matter to me when we get married, as long as I get married to you." He say after kissing me to get me to shut up.

"Aww, you are so cute, and cheesy." I chuckle.

"I know, but I'm only cheesy because you like cheesy pizza." He smirk at me.

"You know me so well." I sigh happily.

"So well that I can plan our honeymoon by myself?" He ask me, doing the puppy dogface at me.

"Well, first of we need to find a date to the wedding, but when we have done that, you can plan it all alone." I give in to the damn face.

"Great, so what about in the middle of July? It's on the middle of the summer. Of course I have to ask Simon if we have something scheduled those days." He suggests.

"Yeah that's a great date and let's hope you boys don't have anything planed, but what about Emily, she will only be a little over six months. We can't leave her at home for the honeymoon."

"What about we just take her with us on the honeymoon. Like a family trip. We can always hire a babysitter to watch after when we need some alone time." He suggests.

"Wow you are so full of ideas today." I smile at him.

"What? I'm always full of great ideas, and you know it." He say with fake hurt in his voice.

"Yeah, you just keep believing in that." I say sarcastically, kissing his cheek.

"Hey! That was hurtful. Anyway, now that we has found a date, where do you want to get married? Oh and my mom says that her wedding planner was very good, so she gave me the number to the beuro." He ramble.

"Babe, now it's you that's rambling." I chuckle. "But let's call the beuro and arrange a meeting with a wedding planner." I suggest.

"Yeah, let me just find the number." He say, standing up and going upstairs.