Chapter 15

Chapter 15.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room and there was a set of arms around my waist. I look under the covers to see that I have my underwear on. Thank god I wasn't naked. "Morning beautiful." Say a familiar voice from behind me and he kisses my neck.

I turn around in his arms to see a smiling Harry in only boxers. Then all the memories from last night came back. "Morning," I smile at him. He leans in and kisses me on the lips. I kiss him back immediately and feel the fireworks go of in my stomach, just like last night. We pull away on the same time.

"Brooke?" He asks and looks directly into my eyes. "Hmm?" I say like I'm under some trance. "I really, really like you. Not as just a friend. I think I'm falling for you, I have been since the first day when we ran into each other." He says. I just kiss him passionately. Since we danced at Niall's birthday party I felt something for him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks as we break the kiss. "Yes." I smile at him. He kisses me again and this time it turns into a make-out session.

Just as it is getting more heated the door burst open and Louis walks in yelling. "Harry! Get your ass downstairs and make me breakfast!" We break apart and I hide in his bare chest. "Oh I didn't know you had a lady over." Louis says. "You're not sleeping with her to forget about Brooke are you?" He asks. I can feel Harry shake his head.

I slowly turn around and smile at Louis. "Hi Lou." "Oh, hi Brooke." He smile and walk out again. Then he comes running in again. "Brooke!?" He says loudly and surprised. "Have you been making babies?" He asks loudly again. "No!" We say in unison.

He then skips out of the room. "We should go downstairs and make them breakfast." Harry smile and then kisses me. "Yeah, we should." I say. He gets out of bed and takes on a pair of sweatpants and a plain white T-shirt. Then he hands me a T-shirt and I take it on.

We go downstairs hand in hand to make some breakfast. I make some pancakes and Harry make eggs and bacon. Then the boys and their girlfriends come down and Niall is the first one. "Oh hey Brooke, what are you doing here?" He asks. "Can't I have my girlfriend over?" Harry asks faking hurt in his voice.

"Of course you can Harry, but you don't have a girlfriend and it doesn't explain why Brooke is here." He say dumbfounded. "She is his girlfriend, Niall!" Liam says as he slaps him in the back of his head. "Ooh, since when?" Niall ask again. "Since this morning." I smile up at Harry.

"Congratulation!" They all say. "And they have been making babies!" Louis yells. "No we haven't Lou!" We yell in unison again. We smile at each other and he pecks my lips before going back to eating his food.

Later that day:

We are watching some movie in the living room. Harry and me are cuddled up close, once in a while Harry kiss my temple or my cheek or on the lips. He is just so sweet. "I want to take you out on a date tomorrow night." He suddenly whispers in my ear.

"Ok, where are we going?" I ask excited. "It's a surprise." He says. "But then I don't know to wear." I pout at him.

"Just dress fancy, okay?" He tells me. "Okay." I smile at him.

After a few minutes the movie ends. "I better get home." I say and stand up. "Aww. But I'll miss you." Harry pouts. "I know, I'll miss you too, but I have to get home." I say. "I see you tomorrow." I kiss him and walk out to my car and drive home.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please comment and vote.

-Kat