Chapter 60

I'm so happy, the first week of my education is done now I only have five years, six months, and three weeks left. Then I can follow my dream and move to London, yay.

It have been an amazing week. The people on my school and in my class is so nice. I agave already made several friends.

Now that's amazing considering how shy I am around new people. But maybe it's because of the fact that we all have so much in common and we have similar dreams. We all want to be the same.

I got this friend who is a directioner just like me. She is so sweet and funny. Anyway, I'm ranting again.

So this is the second last chapter of Let Me Love You. Enjoy it people..

Chapter 60.

Brooke's POV.

Last night was amazing. Of course, the whole day was amazing. However, I have to say, I quite enjoyed last night after the reception. I can't believe that I'm married to Harry.

We have been on this private plane for about 12 hours and I still don't know where we are going.

We picked Emily up this morning and we met Katie at the airport. Emily is sleeping with Katie; they have been sleeping for the past hour.

30 minutes ago Harry and I had our first ever plane sex. He has seriously been so horny since last night.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry ask.

"Just about, how amazing life is right now. And how horny you are." I say and snuggle closer into him. He wrap his arms tighter around me than before, as he nuzzles his head into my neck.

"I can't help it, when I have this hot wife." I say kissing my neck.

"How much longer before we land?" I ask, as I yawn.

"A few more hours. Just go to sleep, I will wake you up before we land.

Harry's POV.

I can't actually believe that I'm married to the love of my life, and that she is now sleeping in my arms on the way to our honeymoon.

Katie helped me plan it out, since I had no idea where I should take her. Katie said that Brooke always wanted to go there, but her parents wouldn't let her go alone and they hadn't the time for it.

So when I picked this place out, Katie instantly began to beg both me and Brooke that she should go as Emily's babysitter.

A few minutes after Brooke fell asleep in my arms, I decided to get some sleep as well. The flight is pretty long, so I guess I better have to sleep a little.

Suddenly I feel someone shaking me lightly. I slowly open my eyes and see our flight assistant standing in front of me.

"Mr. Styles, we will be landing in half an hour." She inform me, with a smile.

"Thank you." I say, trying to sit up right again. I carefully lift Brooke's head of off my shoulder and place it gently on my seat as I stand up.

I go to the other end of the plane where Katie and Emily is. They are still both sleeping peacefully.

I shake Katie lightly to wake her up. A few minutes later, she finally wakes up.

"We will be landing in about half an hour, make sure both you and Emily is buckled up." I inform her before going back to my seat beside Brooke.

I kneel down beside her head and begin to kiss her all over the face. I get no reaction what so ever.

I try again, but by kissing her directly on the lips this time. A few seconds after she react to my kiss and kiss me back.