Chapter 43

A/N I have decided to update another chapter, because I can't sleep. I can't get over the fact that I have been standing about 4 meters from my biggest idols. ONE DIRECTION...

AND that I got HARRY STYLES' salvia on me. Absolute a great night it has been tonight. Such a wonderful experience to watch One Direction perform and see them in person..

Enjoy this chapter...

Chapter 43.

Brooke's POV.

"Harry! Why do I have to wear a blindfold?" I ask Harry for the hundred time since he placed it before my eyes.

He insisted that I wear a blindfold. I know we are seated in a limo heading somewhere to our dinner.

I'm wearing sexy red lingerie under my red strapless dress that we brought earlier with some black lady daf from Christian Louboutini. My gold shower drop earring I wore earlier and the necklace Harry gave me in the park.

I have a natural eye makeup on with a little gold, red lipstick and red nails. My hair is up in a lose updo.

"Because you can't see where we are going. But don't worry we are there soon." He chuckle, I can imagine his smirk he properly are wearing on his face right now.

The car comes to a halt. "Okay just keep sitting there." Harry say then a door open and close.

A second after I hear another door open. "Take my hand, Brooke." I hear Harry say from the right side of me.

"Harry I can't see your hand, I don't know where it is." I giggle, searching for his hand.

"Here." He chuckle as he take my hand in his. He guide me out of the car and we walk somewhere.

"Watch out, there's a small step up here." He say and help me up, then we stand still for some time before he turn me around.

"Then there's a small step down." He say. We walk a very short distance before we stop again.

"Are you ready?" He ask and when I nod I feel him untie the blindfold and it fall to the ground.

I gasp at the site in front of me. We are standing on the top of the Eiffel Tower. There's a round table with a white table clothes over with two chairs and red rose petals surrounding it.

It's lighted up with candles placed random places around the place. It's so beautiful.

And the view is the most fantastic I've ever seen.

"Wow Harry, just wow." I say stunned.

"I knew you would like it." He chuckle and lead me to the table.

We eat a lovely dinner together and we were just having a wonderful time.

"Do you wanna take a stroll in the park down there?" He ask and point to the park at the bottom at the Eiffel Tower, as we are standing, looking at the view.

"Yeah, sure." I smile at him. We take the lift down again and walk around.

Suddenly I hear the sound of music. Not just any music, Ed Sheeran.

"Happy anniversary, babe." He kiss my cheek and show me two pieces of paper.

"What is that?" I ask confused.

"Look at them." He smile.

I take a look, it looks like tickets. Concert tickets. Ed Sheeran concert tickets.

"OMG! Ed Sheeran concert tickets! I love you so much." I exclaim.

"Nope, VIP Ed Sheeran concert tickets." He chuckle and lead me to a place in the park where we can see the whole scene.