Let me love you Chapter 1

A/N Hey my name is Kat. This is my first fan fiction ever. I'm from Denmark so my English is deffently not perfect, but i'm trying my best.

So this is a fan fiction about One direction. the events in this story is not always like they are in reality, but hey its fiction right. So here is the first capter.

Chapter 1.

Brooke's point of view:

Beep... Beep.. Beep...

"Urg!" I say as I turn off my alarm. I get up and walk over to my closet and pick my outfit for the day. "Oh shit!" I say as I get a look at the time, I'm late for work. I work at Starbucks in the morning and then I'm a make-up assistant.

I'm Brooke Davis, I'm 18 and I live in London with my best friend. I work for vogue magazine as a make-up assistant. My best friend Katie Adams work at Starbucks with me and when I'm at vogue she's at collage. She's going to be a doctor. We're been best friend since we're where born. So, back to reality, I'm late for work and Katie is up and ready to go.

"God morning Brookie" Katie says as she take her shoes on. "Morning" I say coming down the last step of the stairs. I grab the keys and walk out the door. I slide into the drivers seat of my brand new Jaguar. Two seconds later Katie slides into the passengers seat and I start driving. On our way to Starbucks we chat and sing along to the radio.

At Starbucks I take the orders while Katie make them.

3 hours later our shift is done, I drive Katie to her classes and drive to the vogue magazine studio. I walk in and greet my boss.

"Brooke, my friend needs help with her job. She's a stylist too and I told her that you would be perfect to the job. So.. What do you say?" Madeline, my boss say. "But what about my job here, don't you need me anymore?" I asked. "Of course I do, but this is a big opportunity for you. And I just find a student or something to help me with your job." She said. "Okay. So where is the job?" I asked her.

"Oh. Lou comes by later, at the end of the day to meet you, and to talk about the details." She answers my question. "Okay then lets get to work." I said.

4 hours later.

We just finished work and are cleaning the dressing room, when the door bust open. "Lou's in the house." Says a pretty woman while walking in. "Hey Lou, thanks for coming." Madeline says as she walks over and hug Lou. "So... Where's my new make-up artist? Or did she decline?" Lou ask Madeline. Madeline waves me over and says "Lou meet Brooke my assistant, Brooke meet Lou, she's a stylist and needs help with the make-up to her clients.'' "Hey nice to meet you." I smiled at her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Picture of Brooke on the side.

- Kat