Chapter 31

Chapter 31.

Brooke's POV.

"Babe, I think you should look at it. They are all the same." She smile slightly. Then she hand it to me.

I take one look at it before I begin to cry again. This can't be happening, I'm seeing things. I look at it again and read the eight letters word.

Positive.

-------------------------------------------------

How the hell am I gonna tell Harry? He is going to leave me, I just know it. I'm to young to be a mom. Mom?!

How do I tell my parents, they are going to be so disappointed in me. I can't lose them, I can't lose Harry.

"Brooke? Are you okay? Brooke answer me." Katie say as she shake me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But what am I gonna do? Harry is for sure gonna leave me, my parents will disown me. I can't lose either of them." I sob.

"Sweetie you just have to tell him. If he leave you, we are going to knock some sense into him." El say.

"But of course he isn't going to leave you, he is bloody in love with you." Dani say.

"You two are going to work it out. You will get through this together." Perrie say.

"And we will always be here for you." Katie say.

Then we all hear the front door open and close. My eyes widen in fear. Now I have to tell Harry.

All the girl hurry to pack the tests away and clean me up. Since I have been crying my eyes out for an hour now.

"Hi girls, hi babe." Harry say as he walk into the room. He is smiling wide, but when he sees me his smile fade.

"Babe what's wrong? Do you feel worse?" He ask concerned as he rush to me.

"No I don't feel worse. But I have to talk to you." I say.

I look at the girls to make them leave, and they get the message and leave.

"What is it, babe?" He ask as he take my hands in his.

"I... Uhm... I'm sorry I can't do it." I begin to cry again. I try to hold the sobs back, but fail.

"Brooke what is it? Why are you crying? Did I do something? I'm sorry for whatever I did." He panic.

I quickly shake my head no. Then I take a deep breath.

"I.... I think I'm.. Pregnant." I whisper, hoping he wouldn't hear. I close my eyes tightly, I don't want to see the sadness and disappointment in his face.

I sit with my eyes closed for a while, there is nothing but silence.

"Please, Harry say something." I plead. I knew I shouldn't have told him yet.

"Really?! I'm going to be a dad?" He ask, sounding almost, excited? No it can't be, it's just my mind playing with me.

"Yes, and I'm so so so sorry." I sob again.

"Hey, hey why are you sorry?" He give me a comforting side hug.

"Me being pregnant. You don't want a baby ruining your career." I say looking down my lab.

"Brooke look at me," he say and turn my head so I'm looking at him.

"It's not just a baby, it's our baby. And our baby isn't going to ruin my career. Okay?"

"But we are so young, you don't want to be a dad. And we haven't been dating for that long."

"It doesn't matter how old we are or how long we have been dating. The most important things is that we want this, are ready and love each other."

"I want this, I will be ready, and I love you Brooklyn Davis, no matter what."

"I love you too." I say and kiss him.