Chapter 29

Chapter 29.

Brooke's POV.

The next morning I wake up to someone shaking me lightly.

"Brookie. Baby wake up." Harry whisper in my ear.

"Hm.. What Harry." I ask sleepy, eyes still closed.

I'm really tiered after yesterday. After I forgave Harry he took me on a date in the cinema. When we got to my house he kissed me goodnight, but we ended doing much more than that. If you know what I mean.

It was much more wonderful than the first time. I just hope that nothing happens like last time. I can't take another heartbreak.

"I made you breakfast." He whisper softly and kiss up my neck, then my check and last my lips.

"But I wanna sleep." I whine a little as I roll over so my back is facing him.

"Babe, come on. I wanna see your beautiful eyes, I miss them." He say in a sad voice. I can imagine him pouting right now.

I roll back over and open one eye. Sure enough he is pouting.

"There, now you have seen my eye. Can I sleep now?" I ask and pull the duvet over my naked body.

"No, you can't. I want to spend time with my wonderful girlfriend." He say and plant tiny kisses over my face.

"Harry stop!" I giggle. "It tickles."

"Oh, so your ticklish, huh?" He ask in a playful voice.

"Then I won't stop until you get up and eat breakfast with me."

"Fine." I say and push him of off me. "But let me get some cloths on first."

"But I like it when you don't have anything on." He whisper sexily in my ear, and bit my ear-lope softly.

"Yeah, but I don't."

He walk over to my dresser and open the first drawer. He pull out some underwear and hand it to me, with his T-shirt from yesterday.

"Here you go. Now take it on."

"Turn around." I say and make a circle motion with my pointer finger.

"Why? It's not like I haven't seen it all before." He wink at me with a big grin on his face.

"Just turn around." I sigh.

He do so and I take my underwear on. He picked my new matching pink lace underwear. Then tug his shirt over my head.

I walk over to where he stands and hug him from behind.

"What about that breakfast?" I ask.

"Hmm." He hum. Then he turn around and lift me so he's carrying me bride style.

He walk down the stairs and into the kitchen where there's placed two plates with pancakes and fruit.

"Harry this is amazing. You didn't have to."

"Yes I did." He ague.

"No, you didn't."

"But I wanted to. Now shut up and eat."

I giggle as I eat my food. Witch is delicious.

***************Later*****************

"Hi babe, I brought Chinese take out." Harry call as he walk trough the door.

"I'm in here." I yell back at him from the living room, where I'm watching some random TV show.

"Hi, I missed you." He smile and kiss me.

"You saw me half an hour ago." I chuckle.

"But it was a long half hour." He pout.

"Yeah, yeah I missed you too. Now let's eat I'm hungry." I say and reach for the food. I grab it and begin to eat as he sits beside me and eats too.

Suddenly my stomach turn and I rush to the bathroom. I throw up all the food.

I feel a hand rub my back in circles.

"Are you okay babe?" Harry ask worried.

"Yeah I think the food maybe was bad." I say, but then again why isn't Harry throwing up?

I whip my mouth with a wet towel that Harry handed me. I stand up to wash my hands but suddenly get light headed.

I can feel myself falling and close my eyes, ready to hit the hard floor. But Harry catch me just before I hit the floor.

"We must get you in bed now. This isn't the food, you are getting sick." He say and carry me to my bed.

Harry continue to take care of me the rest of the day. He is the sweetest boy I have ever met.