Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

Katie made me wear my new dress, shoes and necklace, and then she found some red Rose stud earrings. As my make-up she made cat eyes and bright red lipstick. She also found my silver clutch.

We are now seated in a white limousine. A limo that my dad properly paid for. "Katie, are we there yet?" I ask and just then the limo comes to a stop. "Yes, actually we are now." She answers and opens the door. We are outside the club where Niall held his party. "Come on let's party!" Katie yells. There are no people outside of the club and I can't hear any music.

"Katie I think there is closed." I say while I turn around to go back to the limo. "No, come on now." She says and leads me inside.

"SURPRISE!" Yell a whole lot of people. As I walk further in I get greeted with many 'Happy birthdays'. Then the music starts and people start to party. Katie drags me to the bar to order some shots and we drink them.

After a couple of drinks Katie goes up on the stage-thing and grabs a microphone. "Attention, Please!" She says as the music turn off and people turn to look at her. "There is a special someone in the crowd that would like to say something." She says and looks around the room until her eyes stops searching. "Harry?" She says and point in his direction.

Harry walks up on the stage and gets the microphone from Katie as she walks down again. "I would like to give Brooke my present." He says and point at me. Then the intro to Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran starts. As Harry place the microphone in the holder and go off the stage, Ed Sheeran comes out from behind the curtain that hangs down from the ceiling. He begins to sing.

Inner fan girl moment here! THE ED SHEERAN is singing at my birthday party!

Harry walks over and grabs my hand. "Dance with me?" He says and we dance together.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

Wanna be loved

Wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

He sings softly in my ear with Ed Sheeran singing on stage. I look up at harry to see that he already is looking down at me. I slowly start to lean in. He does to and BOOM fireworks go off in my stomach as soon as our lips meet.

It was amazing. He pulled away smiling. "Wow. That was fantastic." He smiles down at me. "Yeah." I say as I look into his eyes and melt. "So are you ready for part 2 of your birthday gift?" He asks. "Part 2? Harry you really didn't have to, just having Ed Sheeran sing at my party was enough." I say. "Yes I did."

He leads me to a booth where the rest of the boys are sitting with their girlfriends and another man. Oh my god it's Ed Sheeran. "Hi Ed? Meet Brooke." Harry says. "Oh Hey Brooke nice to meet you. Happy Birthday." He says as he hugs me.

After many drinks, me and Harry where dancing again. I was grinding on him. He pulled me closer to him, so that our bodies where quite close. Then he began to kiss my neck, as his hands roamed my body up and down. He spun me around to face him.

He kisses my neck again and moves to my face, where he kisses my jaw and cheeks. His lips then hover over mine and he looks me in the eyes and I look into his. Then I close my eyes and slam my lips on his. We kiss for a few seconds then I pull away and look at him. He smiles at me and kiss me again. We begin to make-out in the middle of the dance floor.

He then breaks the kiss. "Should we take this to a more private place?" he asks and I nod. We walk out of the club to pray a cab. As Harry has gotten the attention of a cab he begins to kiss me again and we slide into the cab.

We arrive at his place and we walk to his bedroom, where he slams me against the door and begin to kiss me roughly. I unbutton his shirt and he takes it off while I unbutton his pants. He takes off my blazer and unzips my dress. Suddenly we are on his bed and he is about to unclips my Bra when I stop him. He looks at me with questioningly eyes. "I'm not ready." I whisper. He nod and lies down next to me, "It's ok Brooke, I will wait till you are ready." He says. We just cuddle and fall asleep.

------------------------------------

Please comment and vote.

-Kat