Chapter 57

Chapter 57.

Brooke's POV.

Today I'm going to try wedding dresses. Katie, Perrie, Eleanor, Danielle are going to be my bridesmaids to the wedding, so they are of course coming with me. Harry's mom and his sister are also coming.

I'm trying dresses at my parents' house because my mom has sewed a few dresses for me. I had sketched some ideas for my wedding dress and now she has sewed all of them. There's about twenty dresses I have to try on today, before I pick one.

I'm on my way to pick Anne and Gemma up at the train station. They are going to stay at my and Harry's place for a couple of days. They are watching Emily while Harry and I are doing some more wedding planning. The other girls are driving over to my parents themselves.

I'm wearing a blue cap sleeve belted lace dress, with Christian Louboutin Tournoi Suede Knee-High Boots. My hair is in a curly ponytail. I have diamond earrings, a black leather bracelet and a diamond paved ribbon heart-shaped pendant necklace in 18K white Gold. I have a black lace clutch bag to hold my phone, money and my driver license.

As I arrive at the train station, I see Anne and Gemma waiting at the pick-up area. I park the car right in front of them. As soon as they see my car they smile and wave at me. I turn the energy off and get out of the car.

"Anne, Gemma it's so nice to see you again. I'm so glad you would come. Here let me take your bags." I greet both of them with hugs and take their suitcases.

"You're very welcome. I'm always happy to come and visit my baby boy. And I'm so excited to go and find the perfect dress with you." Anne says as I put the suitcases in the trunk of my car. Gemma nod agreeing with her. We all get into the car and drive to my parents' house.

"So where is Emily today?" Gemma ask from the backseat, where she is seated while Anne is seated on the passenger seat beside me.

"She is with Harry. He though they needed some father/daughter time. So she is with him, while he and the boys are trying on suits." I explain.

"Oh, I had been looking forward to seeing her again." She say. I look in the mirror to see her pouting.

"Aww, they will be home when we are finished with the dress fitting. And you have the whole day with her tomorrow when Harry and I are going cake tasting." I smile at her.

"Uhh, do you have any ideas of what the cake should taste of?" Anne ask excited.

"No, actually I have no idea." I chuckle.

"I remember my wedding cake; it was white chocolate buttercream and raspberries." She smile.

"That sounds delicious." I say.

"Yeah, it was amazing." Gemma say.

After a short amount of time, we arrive at my parents' house. There are two other cars parked in the driveway. The girls are properly already here. We get out of the car and goes into the house.

"Mom, we're here!" I shout as I go through the front door.

"In the kitchen!" She yell back.

I show Anne and Gemma to the kitchen, to see all of the girls and my mom sitting at the table drinking tea. My mom gets up to hug me, the girls do to, as my mom go on to hug Anne and Gemma.

"So are you ready to try on all of your dresses." My mom ask excited. Of course, she is excited she made the dresses. She loves when people wear her clothes.

"Yes, where do you have them?" I ask, just as excited like the others.

"In the office." She say leading all of us to the room.