Chapter 13

Chapter 13.

I have been 'sick' for work in the last week. I just couldn't face Harry now that he know that I have feelings for him. Today is my birthday, I'm turning nineteen.

It's 9:30 am and my mom and dad will be visiting in a half hour. I can't think of anything that my dad could give me this year.

I mean for the past six years he have been giving me all this crazy, expensive gifts to me. Like the house I'm living in, my car, some really pretty necklaces, rings and earrings.

I get dressed in some blue skinny jeans, a white slim fitted thank top, a black cardigan and some low-tops converse.

I added some bow stud earrings and natural make up. I put my black glasses on.

Then the doorbell rings. I grab my iPhone and go to open the door. "Happy birthday, sweetheart." My dad greet me. "Happy birthday, honey." My mom say as she step in. "Thanks dad, mom." I hug them.

"Here's your present!" Say my dad and hand me a gift. I open it to see a beautiful and sexy, black glitter dress. "Wow, this is gorgeous. Thank you."

"Your welcome sweetie, but there is more." He say, and my mom smile at me.

I look into the box and see two more boxes. I take the biggest one first. I open it and my jaw drop.

"OMG, you did not! The new Christian Louboutini shoes!" I say. I love these kind of shoes.

"Yes we did and its the Neofilo model." My mom tell me.

"This day is not getting any better." I say. "Now open the last box." Mom say. I open it and inside lay a Crystal Rose Bridal necklace from Swarovski.

"Wow thanks." I say. "Now we have to go sweetie, I have to work and your mom too." My dad say. "Enjoy your birthday!"

Around noon Katie comes home. "Hallo birthday girl!" She yell from the front door.

"In here!" I yell from my music studio, witch is my hobby room nr. 1. My other hobby room is fashion room, where I make my own clothes sometimes.

My mom make clothes too, that's where I have it from. My dad is some music maker, he write songs to big stars, produce some albums and such. He have his own company.

Right now I'm working on some covers I made. My dad says I have an fantastic voice and once he wanted to sign me to his company but I only sing as a hobby.

"Hey birthday girl! I have a surprise for you." She say as she come into my music room. "What?" I love surprises. "First are we going to lunch right now. I tell you the rest later." She say. "Okay, where to?" I ask. "Nando's." "Yay, I love Nando's!" I say and we walk to my car.

After lunch we drive home again. When we come home it's 16:30. "Okay, now you shower and shave." I did as told. When I was done it was ten minutes to five.

"Katie I'm done showering!" I yell as I wrap the towel round my body. She open the door and give me some underwear. A strapless bra and some panties. Both black. She set my curling iron in the pluck and sort out my make up.

She sit me in a chair and begin on my hair and make up.